Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a WA GBB....yeah...a gbb, I swear, lol....

That said I figured it was too pretty NOT to post...

I'm really not buying that. Where's the solid rail in their range? Too much detail on the PEQ's. I'm not convinced this is airsoft at all. more like a promo shot for a real steel or Pelican.

Titleist: all you need to break the $20,000s in accessories for a single airsoft gun is a PVS 14, and the new Larue QD-low-profile quadruple PEQ mount with optional ATM attachment. but seriously, I would consider regrouping 10 of my best professional thieves to steal that from your vault.

I'm really not buying that. Where's the solid rail in their range? Too much detail on the PEQ's. I'm not convinced this is airsoft at all. more like a promo shot for a real steel or Pelican.

It's a promo for his mad photography skills - Isaac has AWESOME skill with a D-SLR. Also, as has been said, it's a special brand of airsoft gun firing metal 5.56mm elongated BBs at well over forum limits.

Titleist: all you need to break the $20,000s in accessories for a single airsoft gun is a PVS 14, and the new Larue QD-low-profile quadruple PEQ mount with optional ATM attachment. but seriously, I would consider regrouping 10 of my best professional thieves to steal that from your vault.

He has a real PVS-14... :P

No, not really.. There was a time when certain models were rare but not anymore. Granted, its not something you can walk into a store and pickup but with a little time, one can easily be purchased.

The gun isn't a great performer. Its not exactly LRB capable, the mags are very rare thus expensive($90~ USD) and the internals are said to be overly complex. However, it does have a functional bolt that cycles every time which makes it worthwhile IMO.

A member on CA was offering a service to mod the internals to allow AEG mags to be used, however they have to be sealed to have it function, which is a little tricky.. That member actually went away for sometime tho and the project is on hold.

Now if this was a Sheriff Dangerous AK which is somewhat based on this gun, those are rare and excellent performers.

Hope you enjoyed this little lesson in airsoft history. :D