Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people need to adjust their monitors :P Lots of people have said that so far.

I'd certainly suggest one has been painted, especially since the barrel and ACOG are also in OD, whereas the regular masada has a black barrel.

Finally got un-lazy....

New pics, got some new things, saber 2, LaRue style VFG, and I did the grip tape mod to my P-mags, Also got a standalone EGLM.

I just need a decent optic for my SP I have a hurricane 553 but it's to tall for me to really see what I need, anyone used those aimpoint micro replicas?

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

Edited by frogfish

My Lee Enfield No.1 MKIII, based on a BAR10 action.

LeeEnfield001.jpg

LeeEnfield002.jpg

Would have got a few pictures with the bayonet attached but my camera promptly died :(

Still needs about 2 more coats of varnish to make sure its nice and tough, but it shoots like a dream and is quite unique :)

comments welcome!

Joe

m249.jpg

A shot of the monster in its slow process of being converted to a C9

kg9fold.jpg

KG9 with the stock folded

kg9open.jpg

KG9 with the stock extended

carclose.jpg

CAR 15 with stock at its shortest

carextend.jpg

CAR 15 with stock extended fully. There is one position in the middle of these.

The CAR 15 has a scs hopup like my KG9 does. This is an early form of hopup but works well because most classics would eat a normal hopup rubber. The CAR 15 has a nice slow rate of fire and a meaty sound. The scs gives it a bit of a kick which is kinda cool but no wear near a gbb.

Niiice! What's the FPS of that? Mind showing a Parts List?

FPS is only about 350. Internally it's got a prometheus barrel, hopup and bushings, element steel gears and an aftermarket piston (not sure which one). Tons of range though.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher