Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing special Tokyo Marui SR-16 with a G&P 4x ACOG upgraded to 400 with .2s, Area 1000 bushings, Prometheus M120 spring, ported TM piston assembly, Systema hop bucking, and wired to the rear into the "Ready Mag" pouch which has a cutout M4 mag which fits over the battery so you can;t see the battery

DSC03051.jpg Tades are still intact to. :D

My G&G M4

DSC03079.jpg

Sonny, is the flash hider on that AKM with the plastic furniture upside down? Very nice collenction by the way.

Yes it absolutely is on the wrong way. The spring loaded pin that holds it in place fell out, and in order to keep it tight it has to be upside down sadly. I gave up on trying to correct it, so I just let it be.

Hmm? As i started playing airsoft a few years ago i never really used my sights because i mostly played cqb and watched the bb hit my target. But apon more practice and playing mout and longer range cqb ect...... I have found with a good gun (nice barrel and hop up) a comfortable sight is key. Sometimes their gonna be that split second shot someone will need to take were its double tap to someone cornering at 50 feet And that is when my ACOG/Aimpoint magnifier come into play. So u may not need those sights but, they aren't useless if one can learn to use them as well as they do their iron sight's. As for the m203, some fields consider an m203 fired into a room an automatic kill for everyone in the room or vehicle. Even though I dont use a 203 some of my team mates use them and im glad they do.

" Thats just my two cents ;) "

Edited by fiddlesticks4220