Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those arn't wires. The wiring goes to the rear of the gun where you have about the biggest 9.6v you can find (5000 mAh I think). What you're seeing in red on the front there is the gigantically oversized red zip tie to inform all who see that gun I can't shoot anyone less than 150 feet away and that little white nub (which looks like a connector I know) is actually part of the improvised sling mount since the original sling mount sheered off.

Cool, but I meant range/accuracy wise, is it any better then say a upgraded SPR or something.

Pretty sure its a kit for an m4, so it uses the same hop up... Pretty *suitcase* base for a dmr to be honest

(not to ###### on anyone's chips!)

Pretty sure its a kit for an m4, so it uses the same hop up... Pretty *suitcase* base for a dmr to be honest

(not to ###### on anyone's chips!)

Actually is you use the right parts the V2 isn't that bad. Pending on what barrel is used (there are three, a "SEAL" length, an M4 (363mm) length, and the custom full length that will go to the end of the muzzle break, the FPS w/ .30's varies from 420 to 560 FPS.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/Capa..._oldskool_4.jpg

Trying out a lightly old-skool M4 setup.

- CapaciousZepher

That looks terrific! ;)

All these "upgraded/custom" M4's have driven me to long for the plain-jain setup.

VERY NICE!

Parts list? im looking to build one from cheap ACM parts.

Thanks mate.

Parts list is really pretty basic. Take your basic M4A1 w/ LE stock and add...

- EBB ACOG

- Homemade lens protector

- Dboys ARMS BUIS

- EBB sling plate

- Surefire G3

- Light/laser barrel mount

Easily done with ACM parts.

The only thing I'm not sure on is my laser/flashlight mount. I got it in a trade and I'm really not sure what it is. Regardless there are barrel mounting options out there.

In case anyone is interested in the other parts it has mostly guarder externals I believe with a Systema metal body, King Arms gearbox, ICS motor and systema hopup unit with a guarder clear 50% hopup sleeve and Echo1 H-nub. Runs on a 9.6v nun-chuck in the handguard on deans.

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher