Pictures Of Your Weapon

Terrible pictures, as usual, but hey ho....

Photo0010.jpg

I don't like doing things the orthodox way B)

In case anybody is wondering, it's JG G36c, internally fettled by myself, running at 328fps on the dot, and flings 0.25's out to 55-60m nicely. Oh, and that's a RS AK74 mag that's been press-ganged into use there. Holds a shade under 500 rounds, feeds and fits flawlessly, and is, well, awesome.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luvs,

Looks great man, although you should have gone with a black 12 inch barrel if you wanted to be authentic.

Still, i like the stainless look on that particular rifle so kudos man, nice stuff.

Luvs,

Looks great man, although you should have gone with a black 12 inch barrel if you wanted to be authentic.

Still, i like the stainless look on that particular rifle so kudos man, nice stuff.

:huh: Why's that then? LaRue sell 12" complete uppers with Stainless barrels for real steal stuff so for this build it looks just as authentic.

---

Low magnification optics on compact Armalites are a very nice combo, the torch sets it off too :) Filter or lenscap? <-- NVM, just opened the Armalite thread and saw the parts list ^^

Edited by helping_hand

Top: ICS M4 base with JG HK416 gas block/front sight, rear sight, foregrip and receiver rail fitted

Bottom: WE M4 base with VFC HK416 foregrip and JG HK416 gas block and sights fitted.

I'm well aware of the discrepancies, but I love 'em to bits regardless.

416customs.th.jpg

Partly because I can't leave well alone, partly because I wanted a specific look (for the 10.5") and partly because I really wanted a 14.5" one, but not more rifles.

Edited by AKRay
Para Ordnance P13.45 (or as Western Arms calls it P14.45CC). I have a special love for Commander-size pistols, so when I learned about it, I had to have it. It now features taller sights that I can see.

The king of my collection. Western Arms Colt Series 80 Collectors Edition. The bluing on this pistol resembles the Royal Blue color that Colt's custom shop does on some of their models. The most beautiful pistol in my collection.

Colt Series 80 lightly customized. Based on Western Arms Colt Series 80 CQB, minus the rear sight.

DSC_1759.jpg

Another Colt Delta Elite I build from spare parts I had left, from various projects.

Browning Hi-Power by Tanaka. Another pistol I always wanted to have as a real gun, but ended up having it only as an airsoft. Customized from a Tanaka Heavy Weight MK-III Hi-Power with a round hammer and real Alumagrips.

DSC_1810.jpg

KSC CZ-75. I had to trim its hammer, it was pinching my hand every time I fired it. Thanks to all the guys in this board who jumped in to help me out on this.

Finally, a Colt Python 3" by Tanaka, I am still awaiting for the Pachmayr grips for it.

I hope you enjoy.

You remind me of me. I had a collection very similar to yours. Love that elite....

As for the tanaka revolvers, have to disagree. If you unscrew the grips and tighten the hammer spring screw you can turn these babies in to hand held cannons achieving 400-450 fps, oh yes... :D:D Feel the force. with bedding in of the hop rubbers they can be deadly... It all in the wrist action...