Pictures Of Your Weapon

i'd say check the review ;)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=181075

threw about 500 rounds through without a single misfire or problem while testing the hop fix & spring change, so that's ok for the moment.

i'll be using it next weekend @ a skirm, so i'll continue the review somewhere next week.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say check the review ;)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=181075

threw about 500 rounds through without a single misfire or problem while testing the hop fix & spring change, so that's ok for the moment.

i'll be using it next weekend @ a skirm, so i'll continue the review somewhere next week.

Already saw it, didn't realize you did it.

If it's anything like my Mk43, it will treat you well.

400,000 round stock, no problems. :)

The SVD is okay. I had a realsword on pre-order but the order was in for almost a year before the shop owner gave me the option to switch to the CA. I was tired of waiting so I just went for it. The gun is nice, pretty light (which I like), accuracy leaves a bit to be desired but I'm sure some heavier BBs can fix that (I'm using .2s). The latch that holds the receiver cover broke from almost nothing. I've contacted Spartan Imports/CA a ton of times to see if I could buy a replacement but they never got back to me so it's held on with a black zip tie. It's really not too noticeable. Over all I say it's not really worth the money though. If it were around $300-350 dollars I'd say go for it but for the price I'm a bit dissapointed. Mostly with the externals. I'm hoping CA will release a decent looking wood kit for it or, even better, hopefully I can get a set of real polymer SVD handguards to fit. They're not too expensive.

The SVD is okay. I had a realsword on pre-order but the order was in for almost a year before the shop owner gave me the option to switch to the CA. I was tired of waiting so I just went for it. The gun is nice, pretty light (which I like), accuracy leaves a bit to be desired but I'm sure some heavier BBs can fix that (I'm using .2s). The latch that holds the receiver cover broke from almost nothing. I've contacted Spartan Imports/CA a ton of times to see if I could buy a replacement but they never got back to me so it's held on with a black zip tie. It's really not too noticeable. Over all I say it's not really worth the money though. If it were around $300-350 dollars I'd say go for it but for the price I'm a bit dissapointed. Mostly with the externals. I'm hoping CA will release a decent looking wood kit for it or, even better, hopefully I can get a set of real polymer SVD handguards to fit. They're not too expensive.

well I wish ya all the best, I got lucky and as I just acquired the funds for the RS svd that it came in stock at precisionairsoft.com. 2 things I liked about the CA when I held it was in fact that the trigger feels a little nicer to me, and the weight seems more realistic for play, but in the same regard the RS feels better because it has the weight to it. overall I would recommend for your gun to use heavier bb's you'll definitely get an accuracy increase

Its snowing out and I got off work for the night so I figured I throw up some pictures of my 416. I've got a COMPM4 inbound but Gunner has had in in processing for the past week.

GEDC0230.jpg

GEDC0232.jpg

-AGM 416

-Ergo Grip rail ladders

-Ergo Grip Rail hand stop

-Ergo Grip Surestop hand stop

-G&P PAQ-4

Indeed, is a Madbull AGX.

As for the barrel, there is a slot for the follower on the BCG to slot into and the hop unit is different to that of an AEG one so the breech needs widening, i sent it off to perr_mike to get cut and threaded at a cost of just £7.50 (including return postage), which is much cheaper than buying even an element 10 inch outer barrel and having the slots cut.