Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :D

The 40-rd mags are made the same way they made them for the real rifle, take two standard mags and weld them together then stretch the spring (or rivet two together)

In this case the mag was just extended for looks, internally is still a 90rd midcap mag, just filled the weight at the bottom a little to make it seem "Fuller", but there may be a hicap version coming sometime :P

Build pics for those interested..

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

the upper "Gas tube" was made of a solid lump of stainless to add a little weight to the front and make it a shade beefier.

IMG_6051.jpg

IMG_6052.jpg

Basically all the barrel bits were custom machined by me, the stock and handguards were fitted by another person. IT was a bit of a multi-talented project coming together not long ago :)

Edited by Bane
Thanks guys :D

The 40-rd mags are made the same way they made them for the real rifle, take two standard mags and weld them together then stretch the spring (or rivet two together)

In this case the mag was just extended for looks, internally is still a 90rd midcap mag, just filled the weight at the bottom a little to make it seem "Fuller", but there may be a hicap version coming sometime :P

Build pics for those interested..

the upper "Gas tube" was made of a solid lump of stainless to add a little weight to the front and make it a shade beefier.

Basically all the barrel bits were custom machined by me, the stock and handguards were fitted by another person. IT was a bit of a multi-talented project coming together not long ago :)

Really is an amazing rifle. Id love to have one of my own, although i wanted it to have a kick, maybe a heavy recoil system! Nice work!

Another project recently "Finished"

Not quite happy with the receiver surface finish, i have to go over it again and fill in the holes etc, but he was leaving for Australia and had to get it sorted.

Wege if your reading this, i had to post it up :)

F88A3rs.jpg

Austeyr F88 (Note this was the "Current issue" version at the time i made this, they have since released a newer version)