Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bane, how did you make the upper rail flush with the receiver? It looks great! I'd like to do something like that with my AUG.

Hacksawed the scope off to keep and refit later using standard 20mm mounts, and then stuck the rest in a mill and butchered it :P

Made an alloy block to sit between the RIS rail and the receiver, the RIS rail unbolts from the receiver, then i just epoxied the alloy block into place and used an epoxy resin mixed with microspheres as a filler, and painted over it with a watered down Loctite aluminium paste to give it a mettalic feel, and act like a fine filler

I have to give it a few more coats and some more sanding to smooth the finish out though

Here are family pics of my weapons

Starting by "sniper pack"

L96 - Mk23 - M18A1

img3067o.jpg

Then my "assaut pack"

M4 A1 Avalon magpuled - 1911 KAC

img3070fk.jpg

My "HK pack" (mp5k is last one I get, i've just instaled m4 stock and flash hidder)

MP5K custon - P8

img3072n.jpg

At last "umiliators"

img3077m.jpg

I took inventory of my assembled guns lately, thought I'd post up;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/fpbbrandon/IMG_0707.jpg

Absentee:

A&K M60VN (Being weathered by Guinness, because he is the man)

Well L96

Matrix BAR

TM PSG (The project that never ends!)

ICS MP5A5

KSC Sig Pro 2340

Those will look good in a well-designed gun room. How long have u been collecting?

Quick Q- Most people use PEQ's to hold a battery while not having standard handguards on.

You seem to have both. Is the PEQ functional? Or just for looks?

Its just for looks but Ive since removed it since its obstructed aiming as the standard handguards sit higher that RIS units. I guess I'm having trouble justifying the purchase of an RIS unit as I usually run into something else that needs attention like more mid-caps, BBs, battery, and various other things that are more important. I plan on getting an RIS but Ive been slacking for the past 2 years with my M4 haha. Just ordered a new GBB too so yeah....

I've been collecting for approximately 4 years now. I've been a tech at 2 fields, a manager at one, and I never really ever stopped trading/buying/selling. I did the gunroom for awhile, see below, but I got kind of tired of how tacky it was. Most of it is crated in rubbermaids and closeted except for the occasional repair or upgrade, and collection photo. I rarely play anymore though due to the job.

SmallGunwall.jpg

And the favorite is easily the TM G3A3. :)

Edited by FPBBrandon
I've been collecting for approximately 4 years now. I've been a tech at 2 fields, a manager at one, and I never really ever stopped trading/buying/selling. I did the gunroom for awhile, see below, but I got kind of tired of how tacky it was. Most of it is crated in rubbermaids and closeted except for the occasional repair or upgrade, and collection photo. I rarely play anymore though due to the job.

You can hire me to play with them for you...

Awesome collection, I'm just sorry that you had to pay for it all though :P