Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few better pics of my M4.

CA M15 A4. tell me what you all think

well, erm...it's a little plain? unless that's your aim with it :)

The torch setup doesn't look all that good imho, i'd try to paint the body of the torch black (or wrap it with some black tape?) as the white color doesn't do the gun much justice.

Also, i'd try to get a barrel clamp for the torch, as the high scopemount makes it look really weird.

I've never been a huge fan of those kind of red dots aswell, i'd check for an aimpoint replica, as they are cheap, and really complete the AR look , allthough this purely personal opinion.

Please take this a constructive critisism, i'm not trying to rag on your gun, i like ARs :), but since you asked...

oooooffff lovin the sig 556 man, it looks awesum :)

cheers man :D, and i'm not done with it yet :P got some more goodies in the mail as we speak :)

Edited by sturgis

Update

2245056456_f53463c943_o.jpg

I'll be putting that M4 barrel on soon, don't have the tool at the moment.

Yep it needs an enhanced trigger guard. I have one, but I might switch the lower receiver, so I'm not installing it.

And yep it needs an EOTech but eh I don't have the money right now.

well, erm...it's a little plain? unless that's your aim with it :)

The torch setup doesn't look all that good imho, i'd try to paint the body of the torch black (or wrap it with some black tape?) as the white color doesn't do the gun much justice.

Also, i'd try to get a barrel clamp for the torch, as the high scopemount makes it look really weird.

I've never been a huge fan of those kind of red dots aswell, i'd check for an aimpoint replica, as they are cheap, and really complete the AR look , allthough this purely personal opinion.

Please take this a constructive critisism, i'm not trying to rag on your gun, i like ARs :) , but since you asked...

i have been working on getting some paint, but Seattle weather has always sucked, so i had had to wait. where do you think i could get a barrel clamp? also i was going for the basic infantryman/grunt type of look. modeled it off of my brothers M4 while he was in Iraq (w/o the paint of course). thanks for your ideas!

014-3.jpg

Sniper M4/M16 variant

TM based M4A1

Madbull JP Rifles 12" handguard with 20" OB installed

Mode 2 double flat HK suppressor

CA Full Stock

CA Harris Bipod Replica

G&P Zombie Killer Metal Body

Dboys SPR Grip

NC Star 3-12x50 1-11 adjustable Red Illuminated Scope w/ rangefinder(scars are from team mates shooting at the scope :D )

006.jpg

CQB rifle

TM M4A1

(Mode 2 silencer was taken off)

Deepfire MRF-CX 12" handguard

Madbull Noveske KX3 adjustable Amplifer (not shown in pic)

AR-15 Scope rail (not shown)

HurricanE Knights SR-16 Metal Body

SPR Grip (not shown in pic)

CA Full Stock

King Arms 1x30 5 red/green dotsight(not shown in pic)

i have been working on getting some paint, but Seattle weather has always sucked, so i had had to wait. where do you think i could get a barrel clamp? also i was going for the basic infantryman/grunt type of look. modeled it off of my brothers M4 while he was in Iraq (w/o the paint of course). thanks for your ideas!

I had a quick look around a few US retailers that have an ad on the newspage, but couldn't find anything...

Here's an example from wgc, but i'm fairly sure these should be very easy to come by in the US.

for the more standard look, if you intend to use you M4 with the red dot always on the flat top, consider chopping up the back side of your carrying handle (if your gun came with on), and use it as a BUIS behind the red dot ;) would look more complete imho.

for the more standard look, if you intend to use you M4 with the red dot always on the flat top, consider chopping up the back side of your carrying handle (if your gun came with on), and use it as a BUIS behind the red dot ;) would look more complete imho.

ok! will do, cause im not using the handle for anything else. thanks again.

Zman, I'd reccomend a barrel mount like this. There more aestically pleasing and they move the flashlight farther off the barrel so you get the maximum beam coverage and there quick detach so you can keep the mount on and remove the flashlight if you so choose.

great! i'll try to grab one soon, but im not gonna order online, seeing as there are a few airsoft shops near by that have similar items. too bad i cant drive :(