Pictures Of Your Weapon

i like a great deal!

the ak mags make them suck though... get some real galil mags and stick the guts in em... naow....

Yeah... it's kind of unavoidable. Unless I can source some 35 round metal mags from out of state. They're pretty hard to find.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. That would be badass. Id totally use a non lethal one if I had one. Seeing a geared guy run into a building with a sword would be epic.

How is dual wielding such huge pistols? Does it work out well? Thats badass you got one of the only pair in Germany. Very nice.

Yeah, I was dissapointed that JG gun wasent a actual Suburo gun (Resembles the standard rifle in SAC alot). Or else I would have bought it in a heart beat. A Mateba would be badass, pretty odd its a pretty modern gun that looks like that. lol

I'm hoping Black Lagoon Second Barrage gets out in the US. Sucks that the US distribute company went under and wont realese it on DVD in the US. I'll be ###### if another company dosent take it and it never comes out...I heard SB is alot better.

You know they make a replica of Revys holsters for the guns right? WGC shop and a few Japenese retailers carry em.

http://www.everything-airsoft.com/Parts/Ne...r-Holsters.html

A nice addition for the beautiful guns they are.

On a off topic note, If you like anime in general, Id reccomend Elfen Lied. Great anime right there. Its pretty gory (and some bewbs) but has the best and most despressing storyline Ive ever watched.

*lol* To be honest... one of my buddys was using a huge l.a.r.p. Claymore in a skirm... He Sliced (or "Slapped" *gg*) at least one guy who was so confused by the look of that incomming big freak with his Sword and G33 that he wassnt able to shoot him in time...

The handling of the two cutlass ist just great! The Balance center without a mag inside is near the trigger... this makes it easy to trick... like spinning them around the indexfinger or else *smile*... with the magazine inside the weight goes backward... so its perfect to take aim on reflex...

Thanks for the link... The Holsters look good!!!

Elfenlied was Great... :rolleyes: you may like Gunslinger Girl... alotta guns, and a sad but also very interesting storry...

Sooo... *gg* @topic:

My Newest setup of my M4

gallery_50517_1423_52306.jpg

gallery_50517_1423_31560.jpg

gallery_50517_1423_71890.jpg

I suppose this doens't fit in the armalite thread, does it? :P

I have a replica 551 on order for it, I suppose it'll fit the Seburo-style a bit more than the aimpoint.

DSC_2272.jpg

That is such an unholy alliance of parts! Two thumbs up for originality and just plain "scare-the-cr@p-out-of-me" factor. LOL

Finally showed up today after over a month of waiting...

2495019125_b900155c50_o.jpg

2495018607_371959a73d_o.jpg

WGC Shop Custom G&P M4A1 RIS

Internals:

- G&P 7mm Reinforced Gearbox

- Reinforced Polycarbonate Piston

- Bearing Spring Guide

- Systema M16 Air Nozzle*

Externals:

- G&P M4A1 RIS Base / Colt Metal Body

- G&P Crane Stock

- G&P Steel M4A1 Outer Barrel*

- G&P Tango Down style pistol grip

- Guarder 40L BUIS

- Guarder Vortex flash hider

- Guarder Steel Front Sight Post*

- King Arms Tango Down Rail Covers

- Magpul trigger guard

- Tango Down BGV-Mk46 vertical grip

- VFC QD Sling Mount

- VFC/Avalon LaRue high mount

- Deans wired

* Means I have, but haven't installed.

Waiting on a replica AimPoint and C.Q.D. front sling mount. Other than that, it's done.

Thanks to Airsoft Advantage for the help.

Edited by Render
I suppose this doens't fit in the armalite thread, does it? :P

I have a replica 551 on order for it, I suppose it'll fit the Seburo-style a bit more than the aimpoint.

DSC_2272.jpg

So Nice!!!

To bad for me that the kit is soldout allmost everywhere... :(

How was the assembly? Did all the parts fit at first time, or is ther much reworking to do?

MfG, Cerberos..

Edited by Cerberos
So Nice!!!

To bad for me that the kit is soldout allmost everywhere... :(

How was the assembly? Did all the parts fit at first time, or is ther much reworking to do?

MfG, Cerberos..

This isn't the Poseidon kit, it's the Jing Gong chinese copy. It comes completely asembled. I did take it apart however, to install thet top rail and to repaint the grey parts with black krylon.