Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Render: That looks like a gun worth waiting for :) The pistol grip looks comfy!

Wow Render. thats looks awesome.

Thanks guys.

That's some pretty hardcore optics you've got on there. :P

Heh, the mount is cool enough on its own ;) Actually the AP is coming with a small order that includes a sling mount, inner barrel, steel outer 10.5" barrel, etc. It should all be here soon and then I can finally call it done.

Very nice...but the SPR's crying for some nice sniper optics!

cheers, but i'm not into sniper scopes for it, since it's not running at sniper velocities, was able to try out the aimpoint magnifyer all weekend at gunman, and i prefer it immensly over a fixed 3x scope ; pops of in a second, allowing you to fall back on the red dot when entering buildings /cqc enviroment.

Might not looks as good, but it's way more practical imho :)

lol :D

thruth be told, i fell back a few times on my pistol in the tight spots, but overall it was doable :)

don't use a vert grip on it, not such a huge fan of them, i use one on the KAC, but i mount it far enough ahead so i can still use the little piece of railcover behind it, and i find myself often falling back to holding it like that.

Edited by sturgis

Haha, thanks! No...no heat, lol. It would probably melt the suppressor itself. No airbrush, only paint cans. I used Dark Earth/Rust colored paint, painted the tip of the suppressor. I then dusted it with dark brown, then black, then lightly dusted it with the rust color again. The key was to keep the tip/end of the suppressor darker.

Haha, thanks! No...no heat, lol. It would probably melt the suppressor itself. No airbrush, only paint cans. I used Dark Earth/Rust colored paint, painted the tip of the suppressor. I then dusted it with dark brown, then black, then lightly dusted it with the rust color again. The key was to keep the tip/end of the suppressor darker.

Right, i think using an weld torch on aluminium made supressors is a bad idea... So i will try it on a SteelVersion...

Hmm.... But manny RS-Silencers are made of an aluminium hull with a steel tube inside...

Anyway, Great Job!!!

thanks ianhaz - my dad and I just spent a good 3 hours in the garage with the dremel chopping the rail down :D.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out - kinda reminds me of a UMG/UMP lol.

gonna take some more pics tommorow in better light once the camera batteries charged up again :P.

All of the following are Scratch Built

the M733 belongs to my brother, azngoonie313

a few things to mention-

XM177E2- G&P externals/ Systema Drop in

M733- Gaurder externals/ Systema Drop in/ Trijicon Night Sights

more pics (different) on the "Armalite" Thread

Grouppic-01.jpg

and of course... my M14

M14pic-01edited.jpg

Edited by luvs2shoot