Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racer could i have a few more pics of your G3. It looks amazing.... the mp7 also if its not to much trouble. As to not spam...

P1180134.jpg

Dont think ive posted these yet.

(could u pm me how you got the silencer on your G3 in that fashion? I thought with the adapter the silencer should start at the front of the gun. )

Edited by yeatzee

I am doing a convertion of the Systema PTW to be identical to our Norwegian type special forces weapon issued to the Norwegian special forces.

I started with a stock M16A2 PTW MAX with burst.

I have now converted it to auto and fitted some nice realsteel parts on it.

CNC engraved it with the proper markings and finally now got the Diemaco ADIS carry handle.

Also looking for 80% lower receiver to cnc machine so it would fit the ptw and then engrave it.

Real Acog NSN is also on the shopping list but have to wait for now until I get some $$ again.

- RS M4 Upper receiver machined to fit ptw

- RS Knight`s Armament RIS w/KAC railcovers

- RS gastube M4

- RS GG&G Bolt On Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block System

- RS Diemaco ADIS carry handle

- CNC Engraving like the Norwegian special forces SFW millitary weapon

- RS 4position stocktub w/diemaco stock and recoilpad

- RS Deltaring and frontring

- Custom made 16" barrel for PTW

- 6.04 new type systema inner barrel for ptw

diemaco02.jpg

diemaco01.jpg

diemaco03.jpg

diemaco04.jpg

diemaco06.jpg

diemaco07.jpg

diemaco08.jpg

diemaco09.jpg

ptwadis.jpg

Ibico, are you using 11.1 volt lipos in the stock tube? If so, are they 12c discharge?

Using 7.4v li-po that got 42Amp continous from MaxAmps.com .. It is placed outside on the stock, but it is so small that you don`t even notice it.

We got a bit over 1Joule auto limit here in Norway so 7.4v is more then enough.

Hmm, ibico, can the battery that you're using fit into the stock tube at all or not?

Do you think you could supply us with a picture of the gun wired up with the battery on it? Im curious to know how you're powering it.

Im checking out that site but im not sure which battery you're using.

Ive been looking for small form factor 7.4 volt lipos for ages now but the only ones ive found have been 12c. I absolutely refuse to use a 12c battery even though i only use the black cylinder.

Great work by the way, everything looks fantastic. Your work always impresses me.

Using 7.4v li-po that got 42Amp continous from MaxAmps.com .. It is placed outside on the stock, but it is so small that you don`t even notice it.

We got a bit over 1Joule auto limit here in Norway so 7.4v is more then enough.

Hmm, ibico, can the battery that you're using fit into the stock tube at all or not?

Do you think you could supply us with a picture of the gun wired up with the battery on it? Im curious to know how you're powering it.

Im checking out that site but im not sure which battery you're using.

Ive been looking for small form factor 7.4 volt lipos for ages now but the only ones ive found have been 12c. I absolutely refuse to use a 12c battery even though i only use the black cylinder.

Great work by the way, everything looks fantastic. Your work always impresses me.

Here is pictures on how I have set up my battery. This is the new battery and have not got around to put green military fabric on it so it would not stand out so much.. Then it would be more OD green and I usually paint a red cross type symbol on it so it would resemble a medipack

The big hole on the stock is a previous mod before I found out to glue the plug.

diemaco17.jpg

diemaco14.jpg

diemaco15.jpg

diemaco16.jpg

diemaco18.jpg

diemaco19.jpg

Edited by IBICO

My almost two-year-old G3SG/1. The base rifle is the old TM model. I used it as a customization platform and built it into the closest thing I can get to an airsoft DMR.

profilejs9.jpg

This is the rifle I can always trust. As long as there is ammo in the magazine and power in the battery, it will keep putting accurate fire on whatever target I point it at. The internals are upgraded, but the emphasis has always been reliability. The rifle now gives a respectable 360-380 FPS and still retains TM's legendary reliability.

profilecloseupzb3.jpg

My preferred side arm. Built from a TM Glock 17 and the new Guarder full enhancement kit.

leftsidesq7.jpg

Just like my G3SG/1, my Glock is accurate down to the last detail on the outside and dependable on the inside. With a bit of cash and some professional work, I have combined aftermarket looks with TM reliability.

rightsidepi1.jpg

Well, I guess it's time to show this off now that it's almost finished. I still need the proper gas regulator, an ELCAN and a new spring for the top cover dust guard.

Please excuse the largish pics.

m249p01_small.jpg

m249p02_small.jpg

It's based on a TOP M249 Mk.II with the following additions:

- receiver welded as per original and fitted with Guarder steel parts. It was then beadblasted and parkerized to match the real M249. All the small steel parts were also parkerized

- GB-Tech Para stock

- G&P Para flashhider

- G&P Railed feed tray cover

- G&P Pistol grip

- Guarder front sight and steel parts

- RS rear sight

- RS handguard

- KAC RAS, panels and vertical grip

- TangoDown ACB

- PGC ver.II mechbox with Systema internals and MOSFET

- RS 100rnd. "Nutsack" containing MAG internals. The boxmag is wired to run off the gun's battery

Custom SHRIKE Grenadier Setup: (Yes, the real deal SHRIKE is capable of this setup...still need to rig a gas tube somehow, though.)

Collection1.jpg

G&P SR-25K:

Collection2.jpg

Collection3.jpg

Collection4.jpg

CYMA M14:

Collection5.jpg

Collection6.jpg

Collection7.jpg

-Vic

P.S. Yes, that is a real EOTech on the M14...it's for the other G&P that's currently in the works. Need scope rings to mount the scope I have to the M14.