Review: Fog Tech---it really works!

Well this is just a quick review. I decided to try some of the Fog-Tech stuff from Airsoftscotland so I got one sachet to try. At 99p it is quite pricy for one go, but they do sell a bottle of the stuff and it is a worthwhile investment.

(photo *albatross*)

fogtechsachet52lc.jpg

So, does it work? Heck yes!! I decided to give it a test in a mini skirmish with some GBBs, using my mesh mask my specs steamed up within 10 mins, so I knew that even mesh was useless. Bring on the Fog-Tech! So after wiping my specs with it and allowing it to dry off for 60 secs, I got into some serious fighting! Two of my friends were using normal workshop goggles which steam terribly, but using the Fog stuff they never steamed up in 60mins of fighting!

I was amazed! I did get a tiny amount of water (almost unnoticable) in the corner of my specs, but they never fogged at any point! Go and buy some of this stuff!! They are so confident of it working that they give you your money back if it doesn't work!.

Despite leaving a film on the lenses, it didn't obscure vision and was well worth using.

Go buy it! Link: Fog Tech products

McMadkat (now fog free)

Edited by McMadkat