Armalite Picture Thread

eotech2.jpg

Just received my 557 today.

Now I just need to get another friggin' front end, I don't like the looks of the SD front.

No reposts from the old thread(s) please. - Hoppum

Edited by Hoppum
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My M4 as it stands today. Forgot to take a pic of just the rifle :(

Pic feat. Multicam Gear

DSC04909Small.jpg

CA M15 SPC Base

G&P KAC Reciver

G&P Medium RAS

Rico Alpha 9 Tac Light

ACM Eotech 552 (On the hunt for a real one if someone has one to give :P )

Stock is no longer green.

Finally gave in, and added an M4 to my arsenal...King Arms Troy CQB A3 w/ flip front sight...random flash-hiders present..black rifle was yesterday - today's pics are from the fresh paintjob w/ all applicable accessories...

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

M110 spring and tighter bore barrel..only managing 340 fps -trying to determine the issues right now.

Finally gave in, and added an M4 to my arsenal...King Arms Troy CQB A3 w/ flip front sight...random flash-hiders present..black rifle was yesterday - today's pics are from the fresh paintjob w/ all applicable accessories...

M110 spring and tighter bore barrel..only managing 340 fps -trying to determine the issues right now.

Hey what type of battery are you using in that stock?

@Whitedingo....Nice collection...CA-25 URX...not bad at all.

@kliskey...Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the review on the Valaras!

@No Trace 13

Yeah,hope to see the pics soon... :bounce:

I dont know,i just like this whole Noveske thing,because to me its unique in every way.Just like Vltor...unique.

I mean,i could had went and build the Diplomat just like the RS counterpart,with the LaRue front and everything,but i had the feeling that i need to create it a little more "Tactical".

-----------------------------------------------------

Like your interpreation of the diplomat there CALI, its all about the personal little touches while still recreating a real world piece.

-I couldnt have said it better tho..

------------------------------------------------------

Yes i like that type of rail very much,its just rocksolid and looks ready to do the job what ever it might be.

The LaRue is also nice in every way...i dont know,i had to do it-My Way.... ;)

98887DSC02404.JPG

23778DSC02426.JPG

55825DSC02419.JPG

57502DSC02437.JPG

Greetings

Cali Swangin´

Edited by CALI SWANGIN
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Never even knew they had URX! How is it? Apart from the trades :lol:<_<

It's a beast! Absolutely flawless that I can find so far. Fires 360 out of the box, has safe/semi/auto, even though the selector is only marked safe/fire and has the "stop" (the selector is cut out to go around it)

You didn't know they had a URX because it just came out! I bought the first one that AEX SD got in, heh.

My new CTR Stock and Elemnt G27 grip. gonna get a tan aimpount rubber cover and tan rail panels for the RIS and tan pillar grip later down the line, and if i feel really advetuous krylon the grip of my M203 to match.

HPIM0238.jpg

Grim

You're running at least a 9.6 right?

Don't Quote Pictures.

Edited by Hoppum