Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice URX, Dave. ^_^

I'm almost done with mine...need to decide between a magnified Aimpoint, or an EOTech... Either of those, a few smaller things, and then....I'll have to tackle the internals. Are G&P reinforced pistons any better than G&P stock pistons? Also, Action has an aluminim piston:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...products_id=856

But I'm afraid it'd strip the gears....even at 330 FPS. (Don't plan to go much higher than that.)

Also, check these out:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...products_id=852

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...products_id=851

Drum magazines for the SR-25? lol wut?

-Vic

Thanks Vic. I saw those drum mags earlier. Ridiculous! As for the optics, I prefer the EOTech but a magnified aimpoint would be unique. And I thought G&P stock pistons are reinforced?

Its an M4 length inner barrel, right?

Thanks Vic. I saw those drum mags earlier. Ridiculous! As for the optics, I prefer the EOTech but a magnified aimpoint would be unique. And I thought G&P stock pistons are reinforced?

Its an M4 length inner barrel, right?

Drum mages for an SR-25 aren't crazy, its perfect for anyone making a Leonidas that uses C-mags

do they even make 7.62 ARs in full auto for airsoft? thought they were all semi

-Joe

G&P ones have the capiblity to shoot full auto.

Same with the CA SR-25 (or the CA-25 as it's called). It's only the G&G that comes stock shooting only in semi-auto. Though I think that the CA and G&P SR-25's use a special selector plate, so I've heard that putting a standard V2 plate in will stop it from going all the way to full-auto.

There's nothing wrong with a cmag for an sr25. I just find it looks funny, same as if it was for an M14 or

(though I'm sure they would be fun to fire).

I just checked out Project Leonidas. Looks pretty much like the setup I have planned, other than the pig hider.

G&P and CA SR25s have full auto function but you can disable it by using a normal selector lever.

I don't like you guys!! I told myself to invest in my VFC SCAR-L & leave my VLTOR alone, but after seeing CALI SWANGIN's & Fisherpruce's setup I'm just itching to go out and buy it and re-build my CASV (which currently looks like this). CALI's continuous MRE looks damn gorgeous too....

Should I wait for King Arm's VIS, or get the MUR now :P?

Hey everyone.

While we are the topic of SR25s (sorta). I just got an offer for an G&P SR25 full size. It comes with illuminated scope, bipod, silencer, rail covers, and is upgraded to shoot 480fps. Would this be a good trade for a bone stock VFC HK416? Also, is there any major problems with the G&P SR25?

Here is a link to the traders SR25:

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/classifieds/...964&cat=500

In the second picture the mag release and bolt catch seem to have been worn. Is this just because of the flash?

Edited by Sarge133

I have no problem with Assault/DM as I can replace the tightbore with my stock CA M16 barrel and put my aimpoint on it and run it as a rifleman.

I will copy the add here so you can read over it. I will also try to get the pictures hosted and put up.

Up for sale is my G&P SR-25. This rifle last chronoed at 480 fps (measured with .20s) and was upgraded by Eagleone airsoft. This rifle has not been skirmished with and I have barely even shot it.

Whole package includes

G&P SR-25-$593.00

TSC 3-9X50E Illuminated Crosshair Scope-$70.00

Metal bipod-??

Shipping-$50.00

Upgrades and Instalation Fee-$200.00

Total worth = Over $913.00 in addition to the bipod

As you can see in the last picture, the battery door has been switched out by the guntech who worked on my gun. I do not know his reason for doing this, but it does not close now. I would think that a dremel/replacement might fix that.

Note: Battery not included.

I personally cannot vouch for the integrity of the gun as I do not have a list of what has been put in it. The thing is, even if the internals are ######, which I doubt; you will still be saving money if you know what you are doing because you would be replacing those internals in a new gun anyways. I do not recomend buying this gun if you know nothing of gearboxes as I am told that the gearbox on the SR-25 is very complex.

Pics:

IMG_29812.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_29821.jpg