Armalite Picture Thread

Looks like it. The details are very soft, and surface appears non-uniform.

Different manufacturers' handguards may have slightly different specs, but you still got it to fit, and that's what's most important. The ejection port cover probably won't close because DYTac used a real steel ejection port cover (and real steel forward assist button) for added realism. The only drawback is that the real catch on the inside of the ejection port cover is too large to fit against the fake bolt cover. All in the name of keeping it real looking. That being said, if you really *must* have the ejection port cover be able to close, I have heard of other customers swapping out the real steel ejection port cover with the original that came with their G&P upper.

Glad you liked it! ;)

I don't plan on closing the bolt cover, it's just being a bit off due to the Systema gearbox (very tight fit). The threads on the JP rifles kit fit perfectly with the MUR, which was the one thing I originally worried about (uscmCorps can attest to this).

Cheers,

Vic.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it. The details are very soft, and surface appears non-uniform.

ya thats what i was about to say, no way thats larue cnc machining.

Piano - wow, that rifle is SICK. i really dont like some of the things you have on there, but all together its so nice that i dont really care about those parts.

if i could change that gun, i would swap the PSG1 grip with a Magpul MIAD, swap the lower receiver(not a big fan of the trades), and get those short VN style mags. that would be nice....but the way you have it now is fine too :P

My ICS CASV

Parts:

KA CASV

KA 16" Barrel

ICS AN/PEQ

Still waiting for a BUIS. I also removed the picitinny rails closest to the reciever as I do not use them. I also need a new non-VN style flash-hider (mine was free!).

P1010987.jpg

P1010991.jpg

P1010996.jpg

P1020004.jpg

Edited by Gigueand

happy.al: Shorter silencer and AP = win

Got me a G&G M16A3 the other day. Upgraded with chinese EOTech, buis and MIAD-grip ;)

Will probably put some RAS on it (If I find any that fits the G&G...) and upgrade it.

m16.jpg

Out of many pics, that's the best..sorry!

The MIAD won't fit ICS M4s...

I don't know the technical details as to why they won't fit. It seems to be common knowledge that "something" prevents ICS M4s from using aftermarket grips. I have heard people say that they've fitted aftermarket grips with varying degrees of success.

-

-

-

\/

Edited by Gigueand
I've been slacking posting my pics up of the current pics of my M4's. Here you go, for you gunnuts.

Hades VIS

Hades MRP

Wow... just... wow...

You sir, have excellent (and expensive) taste. Were the VISs and MRP hard to get working with the PTW? I noticed that one of your VIS M4s use a VLTOR Modstock. Can PTWs use regular AEG batteries?