Armalite Picture Thread

Brand new - ICS 29 CQB Pistol. The CA foregrip is new, too...though I had to cut the spring down to make it work.

Already had the blade reflex sight.

Yes I know the laser remote switch is in the wrong place...the lead isnt long enough to reach the grip...

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

The Venom - that Masterkey is SEXY!

Edited by GuzziHero
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys I have been looking around a bit more and in regards to my previous question a few posts back I think a CQB barrel is normally 10.5 is that right?

If it is, does anyone know if this barrel will fit a CA M15 and is it any good?

http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=327

Thanks fellas!

KA makes good quality stuff, and yes, it should fit your M15 assuming you use the original delta ring assembly. You hop up chamber may need to be fitted to the new barrel though. Other than that, you should be G2G

thevenom-

Holy *beep*! Loving the Masterkey!

I'm getting one for myself in the next few days. I'm got a CA870 charger, and its got this tube sticking out the back that will be a problem. Did your CA870 have this? What did you do about it?

Definitely a good first post, dude.

Thx for the comments guys. I have to add only the top rifle is mine, the bottom one is my teammates rifle.

@ Massumma:

Indeed, he had the standard Maruzen CA870. Also that shotgun had a pin where the rear grip was attached. You have to saw the pin off. So once you do that, you can't convert the Masterkey to a regular CA870 anymore (unless you do a custom job offcourse).

@ masakarijoe:

Idd, a black wooden grip would be better, maybe he'll spray it someday.

@ PvtRyan:

I agree with the crane stock, but irl they did also used the Masterkey in combo with RIS, didn't they?

Greetz

KA makes good quality stuff, and yes, it should fit your M15 assuming you use the original delta ring assembly. You hop up chamber may need to be fitted to the new barrel though. Other than that, you should be G2G

Thanks for that!

Is it difficult to replace the hop up chamber?

For a long time being a "read-only user", and now making my first post, so it better be a good one ;)

Shot during game last Sunday:

m4s.jpg

upper M4:

- WGC Custom M4A1 New Type

- KAC RAS

- SureFire M900

- Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN

lower M4:

- WGC Custom M4A1

- CA RIS

- Maruzen CA870

- G&P Masterkey

greetz

lol, shoty on m4

Hispeed1: Beautiful piece!

This rifle might seem pathetic compared to you beauty ;) But i need some opinions.

Use to be a M16 but I had some dusty parts lying around. I'm not quite sure that i like the look of the full-stock on it, perhaps get me a Crane?

Might want a FF but not sure about the threading on the G&G body :/

And.. As you can see I've panted the panels, should i paint the whole thing?! It looks so new and innocent! But I can't resist!

ras2.jpg

Hispeed1: Beautiful piece!

This rifle might seem pathetic compared to you beauty ;) But i need some opinions.

Use to be a M16 but I had some dusty parts lying around. I'm not quite sure that i like the look of the full-stock on it, perhaps get me a Crane?

Might want a FF but not sure about the threading on the G&G body :/

And.. As you can see I've panted the panels, should i paint the whole thing?! It looks so new and innocent! But I can't resist!

ras2.jpg

Snigel. Thanks for the compliment. And your rifle isn't pathetic. A replica LMT SOPMOD (Crane) stock would look cool on it.

Thanks for that!

Is it difficult to replace the hop up chamber?

You don't need to replace it, but you may need to file the inside of the new barrel so it (the hop) will slide in easily. Both barrels and hop chambers vary slightly in size. The hop up just might fit fine in the new barrel, who knows.

question to the myriads of you guys using MIAD grips... Do they fit ok on your G&P bodies? Mine has a gap... I am thinking it was G&P's legendary sucka$$ QC, the body is about 2mm short at the back of the pistol grip I think... I know its not the miad, because it fitted perfectly on my old stock TM body... I guess I will have to try and rebuild it with JB weld, sand it and paint it... *sighs* f**king china :(

AFAIK MIAD's will not fit on G&P bodies directly, mine didn't at least. There are small grooves on the gearbox shell that pop out, and on the MIAD there are grooves into which these are supposed to slide...These grooves on a G&P gearbox are just a bit longer than they are on other gearbox shells. So all you have to do is sand the grooves on the inside of the MIAD so they are just a little longer, use a file. Keep trying to put it on, and file, and try, and file more, and try...Eventually it'll fit.

edit

Just reread your post. If you're talking about the slight gap between the backstrap of the pistol grip and the back of the receiver...yeah, that happened on my G&P a bit, but I just sanded those grooves a little and it was fixed.

Edited by Render