Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that stubby grip? I'm a big guy with big hands and it does'nt look like you could get a solid grip on the thing at all.

The stubby's not bad. When I fully grip it, my hand is bigger than the grip, but it's still secure. I typically hold 50% stubby and 50% CASV when gripping the rifle with my weak hand. Now if you needed to club someone with the rifle (not recommended) I'd think a full length TD grip would give you a more secure grip (hypothetically speaking). ;)

Who makes it and what type is it. is it one that your supposed to attach to the barrel the one where you use the RAS or a different version of m203. and do you kno the name of the version.

BOYI M203 springer for looks. Serves no real purpose for me other than for photos.

006-1.jpg

this is my current CQB rifle...

internals

deepfire piston

pdi 170% spring

systema metal piston head

systema metal cylinder head

TM cylinder

systema spring guide

systema genuine reinforced gears

PDI 6.05mm 375mm M4 barrel

systema hop chamber

systema bucking

TM mechbox

externals

CA Full Stock with wiring

CA SPR grip w/ heatsink

HurricanE SR-16 body

NC-Star AR-15 Mount

NC-Star QD Mark III Tactical Scope (Illum R/G)

NC-Star Green Laser 5mw

DeepFire MRF-CX 12" Kit

KA Vertical Grip

Surefire G2 Nitrolen Light

Noveske Flash hider

003-2.jpg

014-3.jpg

current sniper rifle

Internals

Systema Reinforced Mechbox

Systema Super Torque Up Gears

Deepfire piston

systema piston head

TM cylinder

systema metal cylinder head

systema metal spring guide

PDI 300% spring

systema hop chamber

systema hop bucking

PDI 6.05 595mm inner barrel

Externals

CA Full Stock w/ wiring

Dboys SPR grip w/ heatsink

G&P Zombie Killer Body

TRS Tactical Scope riser

NC-Star 3-12x50 illuminated Scope

Madbull JP rifles 12" Handguard

current set up includes the 16" OB with a Mode 2 Fat Suppressor (250mm)

CA harris bipod

001-1.jpg

Family Photo

extra gun is a Stock TM M4A1 RIS

Jsres, dont use TM gearbox shell in your "cqb rifle". I had m90 spring in my reinforce filed and sanded shell and it broke to pieces. Tappet plate also failed at the same. Buy deep fire one, I have one of those. Its probably strongest diecast gearbox in the markets now. I can tolerate up to m190. :]

"TM legendary reliability" - hah

Direct from VLTOR. There's a bit of a waiting list last time I checked though.

Ahh. I didn;t see it listed on their site. Do i have to call them about it? How much did it run? I don;t want to waste their time and mine on something I can't afford. lol.

Jsres, dont use TM gearbox shell in your "cqb rifle". I had m90 spring in my reinforce filed and sanded shell and it broke to pieces. Tappet plate also failed at the same. Buy deep fire one, I have one of those. Its probably strongest diecast gearbox in the markets now. I can tolerate up to m190. :]

"TM legendary reliability" - hah

Lol... You must have horrible luck... I have a PDI 190% in mine, and had a Promy 120 for a year, and my TM gearbox has worked through thick and thin, same for the tappet.... Nothing marui (internally anyway) has every broken on me (besides me accidentally dropping the hop-up unit on a tile floor from 4 feet above the ground... It still worked decently after that, but It needed eventually... my compression loss was staggering, but there is a cheap guarder replacement...) TM tappets kick *albatross*...

Edited by Vercingetorix
Ahh. I didn;t see it listed on their site. Do i have to call them about it? How much did it run? I don;t want to waste their time and mine on something I can't afford. lol.

Yeah you have to call them. It wasn't cheap... $250-300. Can't recall. I try not to think about how much things cost nowadays. It's too painful.