Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for the M4 RAS II in the G&P website. I like it, but the only problem that I see it's that piece between the rails and the uper receiver. Can I take off it easily? How it looks this replica with an Eotech 552 or 551? If somebody has a picture, please post it.

it's integrated as part of the rail

Thanks. And how it works with an Eotech? If somebody would post any pic... :P

stuntman: very nice, i do approve. but the flashider looks somewhat out of place...

probably just me though

-joe

I think the Noveske looks way out of place. Then again, I kind of hate Noveskes in the first place on anything other than short barrelled AKs or short barrelled & full railed M16s.

COD4 inspired paintjob with a bit of a custom touch.

Done by Dave from Long Island Airsoft [www.islandairsoft.net]

I suppose thats good camo if you plan on assaulting the gates of hell or something.

Red Tiger Camo ftw!!!

NO. red tiger camo FTF... For The Fail.

dscf1207ro8.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9241/dscf1210ce1.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/156/dscf1209cb3.jpg

COD4 inspired paintjob with a bit of a custom touch.

Done by Dave from Long Island Airsoft [www.islandairsoft.net]

picture quoted intentionally

*this is no insult to the painter, or you. the paint is actually really good, and the fact that you painted your airsoft rifle like that is funny, and unique. the following is my hate toward the GAME players, not you*

I HATE THE IDIOTS IN COD4 WHO HAVE THE FREAKING BLUE AND RED RIFLES. why the hell would you WANT to have a rifle that you can spot from a mile away? why the hell does every freaking player and their grandmother have a red or blue m16 with the red dot?

i hate it. it makes me want to kill baby seals. all the stupid little kids who play that game, and talk on the headset with their high pitched girly voices, and their stupid red rifles. i hate it. everyones that same. no ones plays that game for the realism. there should be 2 servers, one for stupid 12 year olds, and one for the mature adults who want to play the game for the realism, and dont paint their damned rifles. i hate stupid kids.

i think it was a bad idea for the makers to add the camo they did. if they had done a good job on them, ok. but they all look like *albatross*, nothing like something any sane person would paint their rifle

freaking retards. i hate people

/rant

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe

thanks for understanding :D

but please understand, im talking about the VIDEO GAME players.

again, your rifle is really cool, and though not "tactical" it is a good conversation piece, and looks badass! there is nothing wrong with that! unless people start doing it all over the place...

plus, it is funny :D

how was the tiger done?

-Joe

LMAO

Airsoft003.jpg

The pelican didn't have the middle layer of foam so I cut up a mattress pad

Well that don't look good at all... The thing is You should rip the squares from the pelican so that the gun fits in tight and you lay out the hole with the foam You just ripped, only cut the height of it - that's how I do it.