Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaozx15, the first pic looks like you reciever is struggling to close fully at the back. Mine does this alos are you any wiser as to what causes this?

i believe that is due to the split gearbox design, i also see the same thing with my friends ICS m4s. But yet it closes ok...the rear receiver pin goes in with out a struggle...and the gun functions perfectly fine. Only set back is that dirt gets in from time to time during skimishes <_<

Just done a batch of other work and processed these at the same time. Some buddies posin in between games with their M4s. Check the link in my sig for more airsoft photography.

Sweet paintjobs if you ask me.

378I7557.jpg

378I7554.jpg

378I7555.jpg

Not fired it yet so I dont know about performance. Its pretty heavy, the rubber bits feel good and comfortable. Battery goes in the front above the barrel which is a bit wierd.

It all looks VERY toy-ish but...heck :D Im impressed by the feel, everything is nice and solid.

Kind of embarrassed to show this but here are a few shots of my M16...

100_3379.jpg

100_3389.jpg

100_3391.jpg

It's a work in progress. I'm in the process of ordering an RIS kit, PSG1 length tight bore (I have an Air Force silencer as well ^_^), flip up rear sight, and a few other odds and ends. I'm also planning on getting some krylon soon and fixing those shiny plastic parts...Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

cheers