Current Setup:

post-3139-1208898151_thumb.jpg

Classic Army M15A2 Rifle

Guarder 05 Steel Barrel

Systema Internal TN Internal Barrel

Sun Project M203

Real Steel M203 Quadrant Sight

SLR Nylon Sling

Reconditioned SUIT L2A2 Sight (British Version)

Real Steel A1 & A2 Grips & Stock

that L3 and the Larue 7.0 is fake right?

did you get the Larue at ebaybanned? did you have any trouble putting it on? my friend got the larue clone rail and he wasnt able to put it onto his receiver because the gas tube hole in the rail wouldnt align with the hole in the upper receiver which made it tilt too much. the rails were also out of spec and he wasnt able to put on any accesories...unless it was QD.

and where did you get that clone l3?

that L3 and the Larue 7.0 is fake right?

did you get the Larue at ebaybanned? did you have any trouble putting it on? my friend got the larue clone rail and he wasnt able to put it onto his receiver because the gas tube hole in the rail wouldnt align with the hole in the upper receiver which made it tilt too much. the rails were also out of spec and he wasnt able to put on any accesories...unless it was QD.

and where did you get that clone l3?

Yeah all ACM. LaRue from ebaybanned....511 from dragon red airsoft outlet <----or something to the name of that.

Yeah, the LaRue I just got today, such a *fruitcage* *badgeress* to put on. It's not that the gas tube holes don't line up, but their the wrong *fruitcage* god damn shape. Their like oval, not circular. The bottom rail was out of spec, but the left,right, and top rail were perfect. I had to like hammer my *fruitcage* vertical foregrip in.

Yeah all ACM. LaRue from ebaybanned....511 from dragon red airsoft outlet <----or something to the name of that.

Yeah, the LaRue I just got today, such a *fruitcage* *badgeress* to put on. It's not that the gas tube holes don't line up, but their the wrong *fruitcage* god damn shape. Their like oval, not circular. The bottom rail was out of spec, but the left,right, and top rail were perfect. I had to like hammer my *fruitcage* vertical foregrip in.

oh shoot, ya i see the white marks on the bottom rail. just wondering but, why didnt you buy the CNC version of the larue clone rail?

oh shoot, ya i see the white marks on the bottom rail. just wondering but, why didnt you buy the CNC version of the larue clone rail?

LOL there's a CNC Version? I wasn't aware of that! I personally still would've gotten the rail, it just takes awhile to get all of the stuff on. I got the LaRue rail pretty fast from Gunner as well, in about 5 days after ordering. It'll be MUCH harder to use the rail if your running a PEQ battery on top of the rail. The 551 I highly reccomend as well. Great quality, NO ghosting, construction is beautiful, adjustable windage and height,and FULL TRADEMARKS! Even the warning sticker has it word for word to the warning sticker on the real 551.

HiSpeed, how did you install your rail? Also, do you run a PEQ on top? The space between the outer barrel and the inside of the rail was EXTREMELY small. It was so small it ripped off my tamiya connector, cut parts of the silicon wrapping so my wires are exposed and frayed, and cut one of the metal tips of the wire off :(

HiSpeed, if you could send me a PM on how you installed your rail, and how you got the wires through to the PEQ (if you run one), that would be great!

All i used was the metal ring, the barrel nut, and the rail itself. Didn't use the spacers, the screws, or the little half circle keeper system thingy.

Edited by ghost_x3