Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a nice weapon at that, I am loving the no forward assist.

Here is my finally completed Guay Guay M4A1 CQB SF Project I have been working on for a long time. MODS: HurricanE EOTech Replica, 3 Cirus LED Tac light, OD war torn spray job, MadBull Noveske Flash hider/Sound woofer, and last but not least a Real Steel DuoStock Very Rare. Took some pics and touched them up a bit as she is now done thought I would spice things up. She shoots at 360 FPS with .25s.

M4A1CQB.png

M4A1DUO.png

M4A1LIGHT.png

M4A1NOVESKE.png

Next Project, MagPul complete.

It came shooting around 380 - 375 with .20s but I prefer a tad heavier BB and so I chrono'd her just 3 hours ago and she shoots at a consistant 360-361 FPS.

As for the stock I bought it to use on my M4 in the ARMY but untill then she stays on my AEG. They are the most comfertable stock in the world I think and with an EOTech at shoulder level and no head arched down ward to look through the optics it allows you a comfort unlike anything you have ever felt.

Looks like a Sun Projects rifle to me.

It's not. The SP M16 carbines have a forward assist, as well as a "fenced" lower. Both features are absent on this rifle; also, the bolt is not defined enough to be a SP one, it's a cover for the hopup. That and the grip is too fat. It's an AEG w/ a G&P M16VN body...

Picture thread! My old SP M16A1 Carbine...I miss it!

dscf0008hj3.th.jpg

As for the GUU5-P:

Its an AEG, the body is from G&P, the vertical grip is a Surefire M900 replica, the Eotech works pretty well there and the battery is, as USNDOC already said, stored in a PEQ thats put on for gaming.

Hey Billy bob is the battery in a PEQ you put on for skirmishing or is it in the stock tube.

Btw quick question what do you guys think of a stick battery in the stock tube? or may be several custom short ones like the center one of crane batteries?

Btw quick question what do you guys think of a stick battery in the stock tube? or may be several custom short ones like the center one of crane batteries?

I am going to try it on my MagPul stock connected to a MagPul reciever. It will be a Brick Mini 7.2V LiPo, there is no way you can get away with just a normal battery for a long skirmish or if you want your stock to move. Re wire the wires so they come out the stock then in the buffer tube place the small stick LiPo (LiPos last you weeks of constant use BTW) inside then close the buffer tube. With the right size of LiPo it should work, other wise you get a normal stick battery and place it in the buffer tube and don't put the buffer tube cap on and just leave your stock at the highest point. Its possible though.

Alsi I have heard of people jamming the flat thin LiPos inside the LaRue handguards.