Armalite Picture Thread

@Godofwar-

it's a shame that your selling all of those guns. oh man if i had some spare cash, i would so take one of em!

anyways, i just want to let you know that i decided to build my Mk12 Mod0 BECAUSE i saw yours (specifically the 2nd picture).

i regret nothing! thank you for the inspiration ;)

Edited by luvs2shoot
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Godofwar-

it's a shame that your selling all of those guns. oh man if i had some spare cash, i would so take one of em!

anyways, i just want to let you know that i decided to build my Mk12 Mod0 BECAUSE i saw yours (specifically the 2nd picture).

i regret nothing! thank you for the inspiration ;)

Thats awsome man, best advice use it as much as you can its meant to be bruised and bloodied

Man, this thing was a pain in the *albatross* to put together. Either the upper or lower receiver was out of spec, but they didn't match. I still have to file off the body pins a bit, in order for them to fit. Got a rs magpul ctr and xtm rails for it underway.

So what do you say, should I post the last pic in the ak thread? Just to give those guys a heart attack? :P

DSC_2328.jpg

DSC_2324.jpg

Prrr, let's see. Magpul DE lower receiver, new magpul MIAD kit, Element VLTOR stock (soon to be replaced by a real DE Magpul CTR), complete VFC HK416 upper receiver, VFC SCAR QD supressor, Bomber Troy replica battle sight, G&P rear ironsight, G&P gearbox, VFC engine, Avalon LaRue aimpoint mount, acm Aimpoint, real Tango Down railpanels and vertical battlegrip, Surefire X200a.

Thank you for the comments :)

Edited by j3T

j3T Im working on something similar but in all in tan(thanks to inspiration from Seraphein). Ive ordered the parts, and will be salvaging my Casv off my current M4, and ordering some P-mags to finish off the look.

My current m4:

IMG_0177.JPG

Those are the new KA MID caps that have an M4 top but the rest of the magazine is AK like. Completley pointless if you ask me but the look is A++. I thought about tryin one of them in my new M4 just to see what it would look like.

It really does complete the look of the whole weapon.

Im just waiting for more money so I can finish my MagPul PTS CASV AEG. Its been a plan of mine for the last 2 months. I have some of the parts just need moslty internals and a CASV, also I wan't a real EOTech site on her too so it will be some time before she is complete.

While an SR47 is extremly cool imho, that 5.56 magwell with an Ak look alike mags is wrong on so many levels lol :P

Rest of the gun look good though :)

Tell me this is just King arms imagination running wild, and nobody bothers to make mags like this in real steel :unsure:

Edited by sturgis

It looks wrong outside the gun, but once you load it, it looks amazing on soooo many levels.

If I ever get the money, I would love to make a gun just like that one. The HK416 upper makes it look very slick.

Tell me this is just King arms imagination running wild, and nobody bothers to make mags like this in real steel :unsure:

I hope not, it would just be a major waste of time as there are already a lot of different M4 mags out there anyways.

It looks really nice though but I prefer my basic M4 looking mags.

that would explain it lol. but my name is patton and its not watermarked into my pics. not that this is pertinent to the thread at all anyways haha.

BoE in you lr300 where does the battery go?

Edited by patton45
Those are the new KA MID caps that have an M4 top but the rest of the magazine is AK like. Completley pointless if you ask me but the look is A++. I thought about tryin one of them in my new M4 just to see what it would look like.

It really does complete the look of the whole weapon.

Those magazines are totally BA. Now to find somewhere that actually sells them... :nosleep: