Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my KWA m4 again, but I FINALLY got an RIS system for it.

KWAM4RIS.jpg

The PEQ blocks the sights, but im going get an eotech replica soon, probably the G&P one. Also Im gonna move the PEQ to the side until I get it.

KWAM4RIS2.jpg

I already know my forward assist button is missing ^_^.

Edited by CSC Maverick

My highly upgraded G&P-based M4A1:

DSC_2086topview.jpg

With ACOG:

DSC_2073pers.jpg

Internal Upgrades:

Marui EG1000 motor

Prometheus strike chamber w/ Big Out H-hop and Systema black bucking

KM TN 6.04mm tightbore barrel

G&G 7mm reinforced gearbox w/ bearing bushings

Systema steel gears

Prometheus MS 120 non-linear spring

Deans connectors w/ 16AWG wiring

External upgrades:

King Arms Free Float RAS

Moly Resin SOCOM black professional gun coating

G&P crane stock

Guarder flip-up rear sight (http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=GD-ACC-NB44_cat_Sights)

G&P sling plate

Foregrip

This gun has been my main blaster for the last year and a half. It shoots like a dream. Oh, and it's for sale: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=145268 :D

Thanks for the comments guys, that's an old rifle of mine that's gone now, but I always did like it.

slayer, as far as I know, PTS ranger plates are compatible with most brands. I can only say for sure TM and G&P though.

Thanks for the comments guys, that's an old rifle of mine that's gone now, but I always did like it.

slayer, as far as I know, PTS ranger plates are compatible with most brands. I can only say for sure TM and G&P though.

Ah ok. Again thank you for the information Render. Once I finish paying for the last batch of gear I bought a set of ranger plates will be on my shopping list. Till then its back to my home made ones I guess <_<