Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a CA M15A4 C.Q.B:

(the paint is not shiney its ultra flat krylon, just the flash on my ###### camera!)

madbull m110 spring

upgraded piston

Systema turbo motor

King arms HOP unit

Big out H nub

Systema bucking

tightbore barrel

9.6v crane battery

King Arms TS-551

King Arms short delta force silencer 110mm

King Arms bungee sling

And a basic/rough krylon spray job, wanted to get that slight worn/used SF look.

What ya think?

dscn0480af8.jpg

dscn0480af8.63cf43b129.jpg

dscn0486nt8.jpg

dscn0486nt8.38a1c94b28.jpg

And my SPR MOD 1 stock apart from CA HOP unit, systema bucking, tightbore, big out H nub

dsc00522kl6.jpg

dsc00522kl6.acd1fc8d0a.jpg

dsc00527do5.jpg

dsc00527do5.2000246fcc.jpg

Edited by trustno1
And my SPR MOD 1 stock apart from CA HOP unit, systema bucking, tightbore, big out H nub

The CQBR needs more wear alright, or more camo. :D

Good paintjob on the Mk12Mod1, just needs the right low profile gas block, maybe a KAC flipup front sight on the rail, and you're done! What shades of colors did you use exactly? I'm on the edge of painting my own gun but the trades make me think twice.

The CQBR needs more wear alright, or more camo. :D

Good paintjob on the Mk12Mod1, just needs the right low profile gas block, maybe a KAC flipup front sight on the rail, and you're done! What shades of colors did you use exactly? I'm on the edge of painting my own gun but the trades make me think twice.

Bit of wire wool around rolling around the mud will soon sort that out! :P

As for the spray job I used khaki as a dusting coat and the base coat, then used Green and brown just spead the colours out a few inches and build it up!

Hotness

2578166021_d782c91c5c_o.jpg

My new upper. I'm sure you guys don't want to see pictures of the complete gun :P

Kudos to uscmCorps for getting this to me so quickly, the quality and fitting are outstanding.

Edited by Render

gunpcituresSR-162-16-2008003.jpg

My stoner (sadly its an old picture thats already on here :() I will take pictures sometime today or tomorrow... I just got it working with Old Man (my local godlike tech)... Its compression is so good+ adding a long DB customs barrel put it at 470 FPR with .25bbs lol I wanted 400 heh...... This is with a PDI190% spring..... yeah, I know its crazy.... Its doing 25 at least RPS with a mere 9.6v 1500mah battery... I love this gun... It still has a shiton of kinks needing to be worked out...

Woa, nice Render. From that picture, it's hard to tell if that is airsoft or not.

Picked up a new KAC RAS (real deal) for my AR15 (actual gun).

fullsetjb3.jpg

It won't fit on my TM based M4 if anyone was wondering. But since it came with so many rail panels, I stuck some on my M4.

sideanglegw3.jpg

railpaneldq2.jpg

vertgripaq4.jpg

kacdc9.jpg

oppsideanglezl4.jpg

The quality of the Knight's RAS is amazing as well.

tophalfunderhl9.jpg

Edited by Souske
Woa, that's super nice. What base gun did you use, G&P? Are the uppers interchangeable with the MK12? I'm asking because I see the receiver tabs on there.

Thanks. The Mk12 mod1 uses VFC body and front set. For the CQB/R I used Guarder's New Gen, so they are not interchangeable.

dscf1254si9.jpg

My G&P USMC SAM-R

Heavily modded inside with an 8mm Pro-Win Gearbox

(I know it's not the propper scope for an SAM-R, but I do not have 2000$ for a Real Leupoldt Mk4 like the one fitted on the real SAM-R)

Edited by Perch