Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone.

You're correct on both counts actually. The battery IS in the handguard, and it IS a lipo!

;)

Unfortunately, she's on her way to her new owner. A friend just HAD to have it, and was willing to finish off a big trade we had in process for it. I'll either build another, or eventually buy it back! LOL

We do a LOT of swapping back and forth.

Edited by (un)cooldude
moar photos. less jibber jabber.

Finally someone who get the point of a picture thread, thank you!

Build from scratch, mainly by JBU, G&P, systema and Magpul parts, but also featuring parts from STAR, Laylax, KM, GG&G, Monda, VFC and King Arms

img1109uu7.jpg

img1106ea4.jpg

img1102cm8.jpg

img1100ss5.jpg

img1103ge4.jpg

Edited by eel one [COE]
' date='Feb 13 2008, 06:19 AM' post='1681468']

Finally someone who get the point of a picture thread, thank you!

Build from scratch, mainly by JBU, G&P, systema and Magpul parts, but also featuring parts from STAR, Laylax, KM, GG&G, Monda, VFC and King Arms

img1109uu7.jpg

whats that front end?

@ Kush88: It ok, like the rest of G&P's receiver sets. Personally I prefer HurricanE receivers, but this was for a team mate and he has a bunch of G&P's and choose the para for this project. I have no clue as to the authenticity of the trades. But I kind of like the rescue/give cover/annihilate markings around the fire selector

@ DUSTER:recon: It is a Monda patriot front, bought from WGCshop: http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...T-LC_srch_monda

Hey guys on the ICS note, i was looking at thier advertisement in the February shotgunnews.. they had a large image of the CXP concept rifle of course, but below it was a column of 5 guns. The first ebing an mp5a5, then a AKs74UN,

Then an M4, however this did not have the olympic arms trades, this M4 has colt trades from what i can tell. Does ICS currently produce colt liscensed armalites? If not perhaps they are realeasing new ones with correct body dimensions?

final two were the l85 and one of the sig line.