Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

What do you think? I want a few suggestions for what next.

Definitely crane stock and RIS/RAS. Free float would be pretty awesome...and get rid of that ugly flashider (maybe a Noveske XK3? I just love those...)

Pretty nice gun.

Once I get a holosight I'll post new pics of my gun... :D

Click for hi-res

What do you think? I want a few suggestions for what next.

And yes I know the trades are wrong...

I wanted SR-16 and I got SR-25. Doesn't really bother me that much, though.

It looks like it can't decide whether it wants to be an M4 or a DMR. Like Kiki said, if you add a longer RAS and a crane stock, it'll look more like a DMR. You've already got the grip and short mag, so I say loose the M4 handguard and stock and go for a DMR look.

Some very nice Armies so far!! :)

Here's mine. (apologies for crappy phone pics!)

m15un4.th.jpg

CA M15A4 CQB

Various stuff bolted on. Various upgraded internals.

m4xz3.th.jpg

TM M4-S System

Various stuff bolted on. Upgraded / rear wired gearbox for full stock / large battery.

My m15a4 with a CAW m203, excuse the bad quality picture and also excuse the rubbish quality CAW heatshield lol

DSC01616.jpg

Also i'm going to try to make a really sweet looking m16 legnth variant of the m4 in the new mgs game (see pic below), any ideas from you guys for RIS/RAS systems and Parts that could really pull off a good looking two tone one, possibly including the acog and a full stock in tan? Hope this doesn't mess up the thread if so just ignore my question.

926596_20050916_screen011.jpg

Also i'm going to try to make a really sweet looking m16 legnth variant of the m4 in the new mgs game (see pic below), any ideas from you guys for RIS/RAS systems and Parts that could really pull off a good looking two tone one, possibly including the acog and a full stock in tan? Hope this doesn't mess up the thread if so just ignore my question.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/...6_screen011.jpg

If you want the exact one

Get a ca m15 with ris. Paint the stock tan

Get a tan utg grip.

Flip up rear and front sight.

ACM 553.

then a replica or real steel http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_dis...ponLight-System

looks like a pretty easy build. Start with a G&P, not CA, because if you were to use the G&P KAC replica FF RAS M4 lenth the upper recievers wouldn't line up. A KAC FDE/Tan Vert grip, clone 552, not 553 (according to the pic) Looks to be either ARMs #40 or troy flip sights, a good ff compatible 20" barrel, like madbull, or king arms should work. A Tan LE stock, probably G&P, and a surefre or G&P replica. You are set.

to me the MGS M4 barrel looks more like a 14.5" without the cut for M203 (since the MGS M4 use a qd type M203 anyway). Also, the KAC M4 Carbine FF RAS is about 7 3/16", and from the posted pic above, the length of barrel that is not covered by the RAS is about the same length as the RAS it self, so I say 14.5"...

look at my m16a2 carbine project for a 14.5" barrel w/o m203 cut

IMG_1052copy.jpg

Edited by srpg

Render I suggest keeping the same barrel length that is such an amazing length.

The MIAD is a good deal and I remember seeing allizard (on collins forum) having a MIAD order or something.

That is goign to look amazing I cant wait untill its done so I can save it onto my harddrive haha, for future projects to get good ideas from.