Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it ruins the form of the gun. I didn't mention anything about the color, comfort or stability. Yes, it may be the most comfortable and stable pistol grip in the world. Well, I don't know since I never used one. Visually it just looks odd and out of place on armalites. Maybe if the palm grip was flush against the rear of the lower reciever it might look alright. So im sorry, if i offended you by using your SR-15 as an example.

Heres my contribution to this thread

2344603186_4d20e76056_o.jpg

Looks Like A Cousin of Mine

img_2125d49.jpg

I said it ruins the form of the gun....Visually it just looks odd and out of place on armalites. Maybe if the palm grip was flush against the rear of the lower reciever it might look alright. So im sorry, if i offended you by using your SR-15 as an example....

You haven't offended me! I was serious when I mentioned your comments as constructive critism and I am very glad you put in your point of view. Ironically I had pictured you as a SPR grip or G27 style grip user the moment you posted. It's always the guys who like their finger grooves or thumb holders that don't like the MIAD at first.

If you get a chance, try one out on a real AR first, they're much better than the AS version. Oh and about your contribution to the thread, that's very unique! I don't think anyone has the right to call it a frakengun per say, but it is very unique nonetheless. Who knows maybe we'll see each other at an event one day and we can try each other's AR's on for size :P

Cheers everyone, and great builds - keep up the posts!

so hes either a leftie, or likes leaning on paper?

id have stuck it on tuther side....

poor americans needing to remind themselves of ROE :P

Nope, it's normally mounted by the cheek. It's a bit easier to keep yourself on target and read the card that way (i.e. needing to bark out commands to indigenous civvies stepping on the perimeter of your base while on perimeter guard duty.)

It could be laminated so sweat won't get it all damp and nasty, if that's what you're worried about.

Nope, it's normally mounted by the cheek. It's a bit easier to keep yourself on target and read the card that way (i.e. needing to bark out commands to indigenous civvies stepping on the perimeter of your base while on perimeter guard duty.)

It could be laminated so sweat won't get it all damp and nasty, if that's what you're worried about.

id just get really annoyed by it....

and how many troops issued lmt stocks do guard?

poo

-Joe

give it a break love, thier not so bad... ok thier not g&P... but thier certainly fine... thier ok quality... one of the best chinese metal bodies around. and for the money, fine.

give it a break love, thier not so bad... ok thier not g&P... but thier certainly fine... thier ok quality... one of the best chinese metal bodies around. and for the money, fine.

Yeah. I just bought one, and no it's not G&P, or even CA. But it's worth what you pay and probably a bit more. It seems stronger than G&G's metal bodys though....

id just get really annoyed by it....

and how many troops issued lmt stocks do guard?

totally depends on there supply chain, theres a couple of pictures out there of infantry types with crane stocks on there guns. although its obviously not the majority there out there.