Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't offended me! I was serious when I mentioned your comments as constructive critism and I am very glad you put in your point of view. Ironically I had pictured you as a SPR grip or G27 style grip user the moment you posted. It's always the guys who like their finger grooves or thumb holders that don't like the MIAD at first.

If you get a chance, try one out on a real AR first, they're much better than the AS version. Oh and about your contribution to the thread, that's very unique! I don't think anyone has the right to call it a frakengun per say, but it is very unique nonetheless. Who knows maybe we'll see each other at an event one day and we can try each other's AR's on for size :P

Cheers everyone, and great builds - keep up the posts!

I live in California so i'll probably will never be able to try it on a real AR hahah. Although i've shot them in other places. but yea maybe i'll give the airsoft version a try and it will grow me.

haynes box= teh secs

n1csg7.jpg

70zvjq.jpg

cqb:

2u54y3a.jpg

shot of the optics:

2zf69f5.jpg

whatta you think? anything i should look into?

i have an spr style trigger guard coming in, as well as an offset flashlight mount.

FPS: 390-400 with 25's

ROF: 22-25bps

range: 200-225 feet (still need a promy soft rubber)

ask for parts list**

SPRpaint.jpg

Outside:

CA M15A4 Rifle base

CA SPR front set

CA M4 length (oops!) Rail Sleeve

Leupold M3 Scope replica

LaRue SPR mount replica

King Arms sling adapter

Inside:

Prometheus 509mm tightbore

Systema hop bucking

Systema hop chamber

Prometheus Nozzle

Sytema cylinder head

area 1000 teflon cylinder

Systema duracon bearing piston head

G&P polycetal piston

Systema m120 spring

Systema bearing spring guide

metal bushings

Systema torque up gear set/ shims

Systema Tapet plate

Switch was insulated and reinforced by soldering contacts

Systema Genuine Motor

Wiring re-done through stock- low resistance wire/ deans connectors

haynes box= teh secs

http://i26.tinypic.com/n1csg7.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/70zvjq.jpg

cqb:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2u54y3a.jpg

shot of the optics:

http://i26.tinypic.com/2zf69f5.jpg

whatta you think? anything i should look into?

i have an spr style trigger guard coming in, as well as an offset flashlight mount.

FPS: 390-400 with 25's

ROF: 22-25bps

range: 200-225 feet (still need a promy soft rubber)

ask for parts list**

looks like the sas style m4 from cod4, with the addition of that eotech magnifier...

pretty sweet dude, i like it. but id suggest NOT getting those stupid trigger guards. they look like *albatross*. the stock one is the best working and best looking, in my opinion

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe
I felt the need to throw my M16 up here since I finally got the bits I needed. Having some issues with the 203 and shell compatability, but that won't affect the looks.

M16withM203.jpg

I think that is the best looking m16 ever, simple and sexy, i want one just so i can get that heat shield/203.

MadBull Shells+Non-MadBull Launcher= You'll need to remove the pins in the launcher that hold the shell in place. These pins are known for catching the grooves on MadBull Shells.

It's either that, or your shells are just too long. Hard to tell how you're having trouble with little information.

-Vic

Skyler, at Tatsu's b-day bash, were you using .2s? or .25s? And how did you manage to get so much range out of it? I was running an M120 (albeit is was nicely settled in after a year of use) and .25s with a m16 length barrel and the range was hugely disappointing....

.25s. I got the good range from the systema hop unit and rubber, combined with all the other internal parts.

My rifle is finally starting to pick up, it looks nice, and is functional.

The gun used to have a tan/brown camo scheme, so I sanded it off and sprayed it down with black. The result didn't look pretty at first, but I think it gives it a nice, used look.

All that's left on my list is a battery for the crane stock, some rail covers, a new metal body, a new pistol grip and a different flash hider.

Sideview2.jpg

Sideview1.jpgMAdbullRis.jpgGasblockview.jpgFPSview.jpg

Edited by mrcheetos