Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous rifle, mind posting up a parts list?

No probs :)

The base gun is a G&P SPR/A [GP622]

G&P Knights Type Flash Hider

KA Folding Battle Sight Set

Harris Bipod

G&P QR Bipod Mount

KA Tango Down Rail Covers

KA Tango Down Grip

Bomber Tactical LaRue SPR Mount

Mojji Viper Scope

I've got a cut down Madbull v2 Tightbore in it too. Gearbox is a standard G&P, although it needs some work.

I'm really happy with it, except for the scope. I was going for a Short Dot look and the Mojji was the best option at the time, but quite frankly its a POS.

My Noveske N4 thing

I really like this gun :D

DSCF0944.jpg

DSCF0945.jpg

DSCF0956.jpg

DSCF0958.jpg

The wire is there because I run a PEQ box normally, will be replacing the crane stock with a modstock when i have the cash :P

Any comments welcome :)

Joe

Joe, can you tell me what brand of RIS you have on the front of that. Thanks,

Btw, why are you guys quoting pictures? It takes so much useless space :P

Inability to follow rules, lack of respect, or disregard for others and the posted forum regulations I would guess.

Someone, likely the proprietor of this fine establishment, Arnie, (Or someone equally as bright and worthy of respect) decided that it was as stated, a waste of space, and above all else (because there really is plenty of storage space on Arnie's) annoying as all heck, to see images quoted and they no doubt noticed in most cases, the original post containing said image is likely one or two posts above.

IMHO it's really just that the picture-quoting-offender can't be bothered to either, PM the person to ask their question, or are too lazy to craft a post referring to said image without actually posting it- that does take some imagination and skill with words to be sure....

Sadly, most likely what will happen is yet another 'Please Don't Quote Pictures' complaint will flow under the bridge without notice or an acknowledgment that it's not a cool thing to do. It has become a world of minor inconsiderations like this all around us- People see them and stand up and say something, and are generally met with a 'What's the big deal' or 'quit whining' retort, instead of a 'oops, my bad- I'll really try to do better' or an honest understanding that they made a misstep.

It has become far to easy to redirect blame in our society- what was once an opportunity for someone to actually take responsibiity for their actions, good or bad, and say "Yes, I did that,...sorry" more and more ends up as the 'why should I care about your silly rules and try for a second to comply' defense planned to make the offended party look like a jerk for reminding them that there are in fact, reasons that it was decided that quoting images should be discouraged.

/rant

and this was in no way directed at anyone person, just the issue of quoting images :D

....This will doubtlessly be followed by the inevitable, yet always hilarious 'Why does it matter?' post ;)

Slainte!

Edited by Guinness
No probs :)

The base gun is a G&P SPR/A [GP622]

G&P Knights Type Flash Hider

KA Folding Battle Sight Set

Harris Bipod

G&P QR Bipod Mount

KA Tango Down Rail Covers

KA Tango Down Grip

Bomber Tactical LaRue SPR Mount

Mojji Viper Scope

I've got a cut down Madbull v2 Tightbore in it too. Gearbox is a standard G&P, although it needs some work.

I'm really happy with it, except for the scope. I was going for a Short Dot look and the Mojji was the best option at the time, but quite frankly its a POS.

I appreciate it mate, gonna pick up a few of those parts for my new rifle soon.

Thanks!

LordMarmite-I'd like to suggest using a 14.5" outer barrel so the Noveske FH will stick out more. Here's a shorter Noveske style M4 I had before, it has a 10.5" barrel and a medium RAS:

that's really nice! I really like the barrel and medium RAS look combined with the kx3. If you want to trade for a regular length ras, let me know :)

thanks, great rifles!

LordMarmite-I'd like to suggest using a 14.5" outer barrel so the Noveske FH will stick out more. Here's a shorter Noveske style M4 I had before, it has a 10.5" barrel and a medium RAS:

EDIT: Snip

Thanks for the suggestion mate, your rifle is pretty sweet I must say :) I do like the extruded look, but for now I can put a silencer in the RAS like short SD kit, which is something I plan on doing soon, so I can switch from loud to a more muffled report.

Again, cheers for the comments, they are appreciated :)

Joe

Thanks everybody- so it's clear, as Joe said I'm replicating the M603/M16A1 as seen in these images from [

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Alv...2models2_sml.pn

...and no, the AM177E2 doesn't have the correct grenade collar on the flash suppressor ;)

Slainte!

Oh my god that picture is so full of win! I've never actually cared much for Armalites, but the M16A1 really rocks! Cravings! Well, just gotta bide my time I suppose, and put the Philippine SF or PNP SAF impression on the wall for now. What's the best m16a1 out right now (cheap is good, in this case...)?

Oh my god that picture is so full of win! I've never actually cared much for Armalites, but the M16A1 really rocks! Cravings! Well, just gotta bide my time I suppose, and put the Philippine SF or PNP SAF impression on the wall for now. What's the best m16a1 out right now (cheap is good, in this case...)?

Cheers, and I would humbly suggest G&P for your M16A1 cravings. :D

...oh and apologies for the typo :whistling: "AM177" what was I thinking? :P

Slainte!

Edited by Guinness

Some Pictures:

M4 VLTOR CASV:

100_1289.jpg

100_1285.jpg

100_1286.jpg

100_1290.jpg

100_1291.jpg

100_1292.jpg

Specs:

* Base Gun: CA M15 Carbine.

Externals:

* King Arms VLTOR CASV Replica.

* King Arms Flip Up Rear Sight.

* Element G27 Grip (Tan).

* VLTOR E-Mod Stock. (Not Pictured/Installed)

Internals:

* Systema M120+

* Systema Helical Gears

* Bearing Spring Guide

* System Cylinder

* Systema Piston w/ Ported Piston Head

* Systema Magnum Motor

* 7mm Bearing Bushings

* Systema Full Metal Hopup Chamber

* Element H-Hop up and Rubber

* Prometheus 363mm 6.03 Tighbore Barrel.

Note: The VLTOR E-Mod Stock has not been installed because I am currently modifying it to accept batteries in the storage compartments.

M4 Mk18:

100_1287.jpg

100_1288.jpg

Specs:

Externals:

* 10.5 Inch Barrel

* Knight's Armament Rail Covers (Real Steel)

* Element G27 Grip (Blk).

* G&P Crane Stock (9.6V 3800Mah)

Internals:

* Systema M120 Drop-In Mechbox.

* Element H-Hop up.

* Systema Magnum Motor.

Inability to follow rules, lack of respect, or disregard for others and the posted forum regulations I would guess.

[snip]

....This will doubtlessly be followed by the inevitable, yet always hilarious 'Why does it matter?' post ;)

omg y duz it mater 2 u so much :rolleyes:

Kidding. Good point - a bit long-winded, but I'm guilty of doing the exact same thing pretty often. I think they need to install something that makes it so by default when you quote a picture it gets turned into a link instead of the original image. I know I saw a mod like that somewhere. Very cool feature.

Great looking gun, I was interested in getting a similar getup with the exact same mount and scope. What is wrong with it (the mojji)?

gowd guiness, why does it matter? :D

i hate it too man

ANYWAY

it has come.

0408081151.jpg

0408081150.jpg

G&G LR300S

all i will add is a A2 styled angled vertical grip (when i firgure out how to fit it) and i need a battery or 2.

and yes, i like the iron sight where it is. i can still acquire my target fine, and when i need the buis, it is in a fine position. i too am surprised how that worked

-Joe

Something a little different :P

PICT0059.jpg

To whomever asked about the Larue 7.0. I can fit my star M6 onto the rail no problem. The first segments aren't cut properly so you'll have to do a bit of filing to get RIS covers to stay on :)