Armalite Picture Thread

When I get my *albartroth* back home, I'll do a bit of fiddling with my M4 and get some photos of it taken and uploaded.

Nothing special, realy, other than the fact that I've managed to figure out how to get a NiMh pack into my CRT stock >:-3

And no, I haven't got the name wrong and confused it with a crane stock or something. ACM CRT replica with an 8.4v, 1400 mAh mini pack inside it =D Won't have the staying power of my large pack in a full stock, but I'll finaly be using the damned CRT stock, so I don't realy care! :D

Just need to get the requisite bits to bolt the stock tube on, as I appear to have lost them :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, case is a Pelican 1720, both guns fit in there fine, but I have to remove the scopes and place them aside. It's tight, but it fits :) If I had flip-up front sight I could gain a bit of space though.

Did you paint that Elkan? Can you put a parts list for the C7A2? That is an amazing sexy gun....do you have a full CADPAT loadout to go with it?

Of course I have a full cadpat loadout :D , except for the vest, I don't like the issued one. Like my Paraclete Hard plate carrier better :)

For the C7A2, it's not 100% accurate: Wrong front rail (real TriAd are almost impossible to get), wrong grip (comfort is important ;) ), wrong trademarks.

Parts list for the C7A2

-G&P M16A2 frontend

-G&P M4A1 metal body

-TM stock gearbox

-TM retractable stock

-TM 6 position tube

-TM EG1000

-Magpul PTS MIAD

-Guarder TRS rail

-Guarder buttpad

-Chinese Elcan (Samurai replica)

-King Arms Ambi mag catch

-Madbull 509mm inner barrel

Furniture was painted Krylon OD by me

Parts list for the M4 MRE

-Hurricane metal body (M4 upper, M16A2 lower)

-Systema M150 gearbox (MS110SP spring)

-G&P M160 motor

-Star?? Battle grip replica

-Magpul enhanced trigger guard

-Deepfire M4 barrel

-ACM MRE rail

-G&P TA31 ACOG w/killflash

-G&P short solid stock

-Prometheus 6.03mm 550mm inner

-Madbull Gemtech Halo replica

Hopefully it will have some company in the form of a C7A2 soon.

It's about time you owned I got around to building a proper C7A2. Mind you the trades on it will be Guarder C8 trades, but still better than nothing. :P

-Piano

P.S. Here's a picture of the Diemaco Triad Rail Mount from Diemaco''s website:

rails-triad1.gif

Edited by PianoBlack

To be honest, a real Elcan isn't all that bad, but it's heavy and bulky. Elcan C79 replicas, (not the M145 one, that's built for LMG's) are unfortunetaly not as good. The sight/reticule (?) on the real Elcan is practical, but the one on the replicas is in a T shape, with really fat black lines. Blocks a good part of FOV. So to resume, in real life, I would prefer an ACOG, in airsoft I definitely prefer the ACOG too :P But, it's got a great look and well... Is there a better way to recognize a C7A2? ;) Mind you, if you want to build a C7A2, you can also put on an EOTech 512/552. They are seen pretty often on the Canadian Forces C7's in A-Stan.

Finally Received my Vltor E-Mod Stock. Now the 'externals' on the Vltor are complete:

100_1381.jpg

100_1389.jpg

100_1383.jpg

100_1383.jpg

100_1385.jpg

100_1393.jpg

I have had a custom battery pack made that fits inside of the 'CASV' itself or I can use a AN/PEQ2 box. I will be modifying the 'E-Mod' Stock in the future to accept a crane style battery.

I am thinking about getting the Vltor Upper and Lower as well.

I am debating painting the G27 grip and the E-mod to match the rest of the furniture. What do you guys think?