Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use propane. Green Gas = propane plus a bit of silicone oil.

It's very skirmishable, but it's not a BB hose. Fortunately for me, our field is semi only except for Squad Autos. In that context, it's a fine choice. I realize that's not the case everywhere, so your mileage may vary.

Does that stock justin have a small compartment or does it just open revealing a hole to run straps through?

The Vltor E-Mod Stock has a small compartment for storage. It will hold small items such as extra CR123A batteries and such. It also has the tubular storage compartments as well. I will be modding this in the future to hold a crane stock type battery.

Crane stocks are a hassle in my opinion. You should just get the new LiPo 3300 mAh rectangle flat brick batteries and put them in your forearm. Those new LiPo batteries last longer than a 5500 mAh battery and are as tiny as ipod nano's (The old nano's). I can fit almost anywhere, you should give them a shot for only 90 dollars.

Edited by BoE.Solidius
Jesus, think your torch is far enough up there longarms?

Yes, I suggest moving it back towards the receiver. In the big Arms-they tell you that your nose should be almost touching the charging handle when you hold your M4 to fire it. You will feel less tired if you have that torch grip closer to you-try it, you'll be amazed.

Jesus, think your torch is far enough up there longarms?

actually, its in the best place on my rail for the best stability/accuracy.

the rail mount is actually only a little piece on the top of that light, so it looks like theres a ton of unused mount on the light hanging off, but in reality its just as far as it goes, idk its hard to explain, but i've tried multiple setups for my rifle, and this is the best that works for me.

Weight is distributed better like this aswell, and when I have the light as close as possible, it puts more strain on my arms for some reason.

so the mount is really as far forward as it goes, it just appears that I'm only attaching part of it.

also in my opinion, it looks better like this anyway.

Edited by Ochronix