Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

casvangle.jpg

casvside.jpg

Externally I'm happy with this (well apart from the dial that seems to have falled off the PEQ - didn't even notice until I took the pictures) but there are still a few kinks to work out internally.. mostly with the hop. Next project is a USAF spec M4.

Interested in your thoughts on the ACM m3.

Bloody brilliant. Clear optics, good magnification, well built (definitely got some weight to it). Definitely worth the money in my opinion. (however, haven't use a G&P etc. so can't compare, but I do prefer it to the real steal SUSAT)

What is the technical name for the 'skirt' on Siygess's rifle?

It's an Arredondo Ar-15 Magwell. They're supposed to make it easier to feed a fresh magazine into your AR, but I've had some issues with G&P's model with MAG midcaps. It's seen in a lot of pictures of EOD guns it seems.

http://www.arredondoaccessories.com/catego...1gafsb&GID=

-Piano.

here are my 2 armalites-

CA CQB/R type thing.

100_0299.jpg

100_0310.jpg

started as a Ca m15a4

internally shooting too high for forums.

externals-

-Echo 1 Free Float RIS

-TM M733 outer Barrel

-CA Crane Stock

-G&P Aimpoint

-Vert Grip

and my TM CASV EOD gun-

still needs magwell extender and eotech

100_0302.jpg

I think I may as well stick this here....

If any of you guys have stuck your head into technical recently, you may have noticed a thread called "Stick batteries in m4 buffer tube". While the inevitable cry of "Use a crane stock!" May resound in here, but meh.

If you're interested in running a decent capacity, non-LiPo pack in a buffer tube, then check it out. I've posted up my guide for getting a 7 cell mini pack into a CRT Stock - while it won't fit in a lot of common stocks (IE, it's got no chance of going in a normal sliding stock or LE style one) it may well be adaptable to other stocks.

And at any rate, it saves messing around with LiPo's or PEQ's if you want to run a CRT with a RIS up front ;)

EDIT - Gah. Forgot the link to the damned thread =D

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=142741

Enjoy!

Edited by MDK_Marshal

merciless pit: WOW! i really want a heatshield now... anyone knwo where to get a real one with a leaf sight? the G&P one is great, but the finish is incorrect... better than the real one, but incorrect. the real one is actually smoother.

i would throw it on my m16a4/m203, once in a while, when i didnt feel like having the m5 ras upper ;)

-Joe