Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but they never have leaf sights

ill keep looking

-Joe

Joe, your best bet is probably to check the real steel sites. I saw a complete heatshield w/ leaf sight on the AR15.com equipment exchange recently.

Real nice paintjob, Akapp. Looks sweet.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Thanks bud. Next on the list is a metal body to replace the TM one and a CA crane stock(currently inbound), also painted the PEQ and got a leaf sight for the M203.

Finally someone has taste.... :D

i find those things disgusting looking with minimal tactical worth.

if you say it helps you put mags in... i use this thing called hand eye coordination, or just memory.

Those magwells have ALOT of tactical worth. I have used one in real world circumstances and it is great in alot of un traditional shooting positions as well as in the dark. They are fuggly but have a purpose in realm world shooting snd I am sure in AIRSOFT as well. Hand eye coordination and memory are well and good...but sometimes it is better to have a little extra help when the perverbial dung has hit the fan.

They're also valuable to operators who haven't yet built up the memory/coordination to pull fast reloads. They are ugly, but I wish people would give them a little more respect. Nowadays a bunch of soldiers use them, and that's saying something.

Those magwells have ALOT of tactical worth. I have used one in real world circumstances and it is great in alot of un traditional shooting positions as well as in the dark. They are fuggly but have a purpose in realm world shooting snd I am sure in AIRSOFT as well. Hand eye coordination and memory are well and good...but sometimes it is better to have a little extra help when the perverbial dung has hit the fan.

Straight "out of the horse's mouth," or however the saying goes.

See guys, I know what I'm doing when it comes to bolting helpful, but fugly, accessories to a M4. ;) Lol.

-Vic

P.S. NavyMP, how'd you obtain yours? Get it shipped from the states, or was it issued? (I've seen numerous MK18s with them...so that'd be my guess. ^_^)

I had seen this image on here I beleive but sifted through the thread and don't see it anymore..

100_0534.jpg

Can anyone tell me what front set that is? I really like the looks of this M4 and want to build something similar.

VIC-

Mine was a gift..lol. I got it from an EOD guy.

Edited by navymp28