Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something like that... I'm building mine with a FA option as well, but given velocity limits here it'll stay in semi. I'm keeping the FA to clear gearbox issues (shouldn't happen, but still).

lol, yeah, probably should have mentioned it's not running anywhere near sniper velocities :P

I just meant, it would have been ok to do so in my mind, as the rs counterpart has full auto aswell :)

Oh, right on. Yeah, as far as I know the SPR program is still being assembled on M16A1 lowers, they may have swapped to M4 lowers but I think it's still M16A1-spec lowers. No one really knows anything about it, the Wikipedia entry is all speculation, so going by photos alone they're A1, and those are old photos.

Never really liked leafy paintjobs, but that can is insanely good looking.

Haha, thanks!

if i ever get a DMR, im painting it those colors. what are the names and brands?

-Joe

I used Krylon Khaki and dark brown. I then used a satin transparent "honey" colored clear coat to tone down the khaki and better blend in the dark brown and khaki.