Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solid where did you buy the fore-arm? and the handle?

"Crane stocks are a hassle in my opinion. You should just get the new LiPo 3300 mAh rectangle flat brick batteries and put them in your forearm. Those new LiPo batteries last longer than a 5500 mAh battery and are as tiny as ipod nano's (The old nano's). I can fit almost anywhere, you should give them a shot for only 90 dollars."

also where can you get that lipo?

Edited by patton45

Well I posted a basic version of the new m4 a while ago but its now finally complete and here it is

DSCF0023.jpg

It consists of

Vltor M4K Flashhider

L119A1 -14.5" Heavy Barrel

Larue Low Profile Gas Block

Larue 11" RIS

Vltor MUR Upper

Noveske N4 Lower

Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

Badger Tactical Latch

Magpul CTR Stock

Troy Folding Front BattleSight

Troy Folding Rear BUIS

Larue Tactical LT-FUG (Forward Universal Grip)

Larue Tactical QD Mount LT110 With EOTech 551

Larue Tactical QD Pivot Mount LT649 With Hensoldt Magnifier

Tango Down MIL-STD 1913 Rail Mount for SureFire Helmet Lights with Surefire HL1-1 Helmet Light

Daniel Defense Offset Flashlight Mount PAK with Surefire M4 Devastor

HK Mag

Not shown is the BFG Vickers VCAS Cobra Sling in Coyote

Stand by for the next incarnation within the next 3 weeks, as I expect to have a Daniel Defense Mark 18 RAS II shown below ready to but on the spare 10.5" upper for this rig.

LMT%20105%20MK18%20rail.jpg

that would explain it lol. but my name is patton and its not watermarked into my pics. not that this is pertinent to the thread at all anyways haha.

I've seen pictures of mine turn up on other sites and fora, posted by people who claimed the replica's were theirs. Some of my pictures even showed up in youtube video's, without my permission. I don't mind that people borrow my pictures though, as long as they don't lie about them. So the solution is simple, I'm putting my nickname on my pictures. Besides, it's not like the letters are 10 foot tall.

Wow... Very nice! What exactly do you mean by the custom GB? Is that a real Noveske lower? Real MUR? So you created a new GB from scratch or something? What about the barrel? Is it an army code? Is that a real Surefire devastator on there? Real flashider? Or proud/vfc?

Everything on the m4 is real apart from :

- Lower which is a G&P one.

- Upper is a Dytac version.

- Barrel is an Army Code version

And yes the Flashhider and the surefire are very real

As for the Gearbox, its been made up from the best parts money can buy.

Edited by Pedlar

Ah... That is all.... Here I was thinking you had created a new Gb.... But props on the surefire and all the other real stuffs! If only I could put a KAC URX2 on my Stoner :(... I just don't know what tools I'd need to install it..... Also, what size die do you need to rethread the reciever? Same for the flashider..... What kind of parts are in it? mainly Prometheus I am guessing..... I need to get mine gears hardened.....