Armalite Picture Thread

That gun is *fruitcage* insane, j3T. The lower receiver is exactly how I want mine to look.

And at first I didn't like the mismatched upper and lower colors, but now I think if it was all one color it would take some uniqueness away from the rifle. Very nice indeed.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got myself a second M4, and, while my main rifle is in bits, i decided to do some stuff to it and take some pictures.

CRIM0010.jpg

CRIM0012.jpg

CRIM0013.jpg

Appologies for terrible quality pics, my camera sucks *albatross*. I've seen another conversion like this in the previous armalite thread, which is what inspired me to do this; I had some old VN foregrips laying around from an old springer M16A1, and what with the price of the base gun, i figured I could do a little modding.

It's all easily reversed, so changing back to the original grips is a piece of cake. I Quite like the combination of the foregrips and EoTech, mind you... looks... Different! It's the same length as a regular M4, but it just feels that much longer... Perfect for FIBUA, I'd think.

To top it all off.... The base gun cost me under £20, and the brand... Well. It's not the usual fare. It's one of those odd cyvergun ones that doesn't take marui mags and has that left-to right hop system.

Pictured gun is with a marui mag inserted ;)

Also, If anyone knows where the previous armalite like this was posted, can you link me to it? I'd like to see how mine stack up against it :P

EDIT: Forgot to add. It takes a mini in the foregrip with plenty of room to spare. I could probably go up to a 16v mini if I was insane enough, and could get a charger to charge it =D

Edited by MDK_Marshal
Got the last parts, Unicorn front sight and an emod stock. It's about finished now, but I might sell it because I want to get me another 416 :P

DSC_1972.jpg

Very nice....

I´m still thinking about what to do with mine SR-16 URX,as i already used the MUR on my Noveske.

-And yes,at first i was also turned off by the differences between the Lower/Upper combo,but like mentioned,it makes it unique...

Greetings

CaliSwangin´

Hey Colin, did you just have to shave down the little tabs to get the M203 mount to fit over the FH? I assume this is a G&P everything?

Matt,

There was a fair bit of trimming work required on the front mount to actually get it to fit properly and look right. I only removed and reshaped as much as I had to to get it to work, so that it could still be used on a different gun later. The whole point of this build was to have a SHORT grenadier rig. I'm not sure I'm 100% happy with the 'shorty' stock, but when you're wearing a PC, or other vest, it actually fits quite comfortably. I'm going to be doing some custom-fitting work to put a li-po battery inside a reguar stock tube, and if I'm successful, a magpul CTR will be going on this.

Yes, the gun is all G&P, except for the magpul MIAD grip, front carbine M203 heatshield (real steel), and the front M203 flip sight.

J3T, that is a nice piece. Mind doing a little write up of the front flip up?

-Vic

Well, there's not much to say about it. It does wat it does, it flips up and down ;p

It has white trades, so not true to the original. Comes with two sets of screw (hex & cross), and seems to have an imperfect finish. The metal is not completely smooth, but is only noticable when you look at it closely.

How much If you were to sell? What internal work has been done? Is it a real EMOD? Or Chicom? Where does battery go? Damn it looks nice, and would be a good CQB adition to my KAC armory (in the process of building)

Can't say how much I'd want for it. Has no internal work, and has an Element emod. It's not very good, but doesn't really matter since I'll mod it to take batteries if I keep it. I'm not going to chop up a real one :P

got around to painting my blaster; most of the wear is "starter" wear and the rest im going to let get worn on its own from games and the silencer is worn to look "used" a bit :P; yeah i know i need a G&P body but im too lazy to order one and throw it on there.

CIMG0576.jpg

CIMG0577.jpg

CIMG0578.jpg

CIMG0579.jpg

CIMG0580.jpg

CIMG0582.jpg

CIMG0583.jpg

CIMG0581.jpg