Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the rails, are the 1913 spec? I hate my current rail it took a ton of sanding to get the bugger to fit a TD VFG on <_< And It takes me 30min to move the grip on or off the rail cuz I have to remove it from the gun and use a mallet..... Damned G&P<_< Are these better? I would think they are because its supposedly CNC'd.... Right?

Update

2571524850_3599083a89_o.jpg

WGC Shop Custom G&P MRF-MX CQB

Internals:

- G&P 7mm Reinforced Gearbox

- Reinforced Polycarbonate Piston

- Bearing Spring Guide

- Deans wired

Externals:

- G&P M4A1 RIS Base / Colt Metal Body

- G&P Crane Stock

- G&P Steel Mk18 Mod0 outer barrel

- G&P Tango Down style pistol grip

- King Arms Troy 10" MRF-MX

- Guarder Vortex flash hider

- Bomber Troy front battlesight

- King Arms Tango Down Rail Covers

- King Arms low-profile gas block

- Magpul trigger guard

- VFC QD Sling Mount

- Prometheus 6.03 EG inner barrel

- TT 1 pt. Sling

Still waiting on the BUIS.

Thanks for the comments.

Render, I really like that. Awesome! Do you have a madbull KX3 to stick on there?

cheers

I was thinking about it, but it seems everyone is doing that these days. I saw a picture of an operator with just a flash hider under his 10" MRF and I really liked the look, so it's probably going to stay like that.

Render that is nice, I think a Magpul Miad would look awesome on that.

I think it might look better too, but I prefer the feel of the TD grip. Who knows though, maybe down the road.

They're really quite good. Although I can't compare them to the real thing, I've owned over 10 of them and none have been defective/low quality.

I just impulse-bought a DyTac MUR a little while ago. I'll post more pictures when the gun is finished :D

Very nice gun Render. King Arms MRF-MX is in my opinion one of the best replica rails out there today. Short mag looks great, I think I will get some for my Magpul AEG.

I own a few TangoDown rail covers. The TD ones are thicker, and slightly longer by a few mm, and made from a stronger material.

These rail covers cost $25 a piece.

KA replicas are pretty damn good, tough and durable, best part.. it doesn't cost an arm or a leg.

Here is an update of my blasters.

MPLa1.jpg

CQB1.jpg

TroyCQBa.jpg

random1.jpg

Work in progress, got rid of the KA LaRue 9.0 free floating RAS. Waiting on the Madbull Noveske 10inch

Throw some random parts to make the front end.

Very nice gun Render. King Arms MRF-MX is in my opinion one of the best replica rails out there today. Short mag looks great, I think I will get some for my Magpul AEG.

I own a few TangoDown rail covers. The TD ones are thicker, and slightly longer by a few mm, and made from a stronger material.

These rail covers cost $25 a piece.

TD rail covers don't cost $25 per... I have 3 and it wasn't quite that expensive.... http://www.skdtac.com/index.asp?PageAction...&ProdID=419 Lol I am pretty sure that says $15 :)

About the KA rail covers, I have two that came with my MRF, brand new, that I don't need at all (I already have over 4 or something)

So PM me if you're interested.

/whoring

e

LS I dont even have to say it, but that *beep* is really nice.

Edited by Render
Heres my Armalite its nothing special just a normal M16 A3. its made by jg and so far i havnt skirmished it even though i have owned it for a year it fires at 400 fps dam thing need downgrading but im a bit strapped for cash at the moment.

post-46828-1213261781_thumb.jpg

post-46828-1213261844_thumb.jpg

wow I got ripped off on ebay :o