Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's not much to say about it. It does wat it does, it flips up and down ;p

It has white trades, so not true to the original. Comes with two sets of screw (hex & cross), and seems to have an imperfect finish. The metal is not completely smooth, but is only noticable when you look at it closely.

Can't say how much I'd want for it. Has no internal work, and has an Element emod. It's not very good, but doesn't really matter since I'll mod it to take batteries if I keep it. I'm not going to chop up a real one :P

hehehe... Looks like I am one of the few who would actually make large holes in his real stock.... Well hope your sale goes well, because at present my monehs is tied up...

DSC04704.jpg

The top 2 are straight Chinasoft. The M4 has a CA based gearbox and a 2Roy M203, but other than that both are 100% cheap chinese, including the ACOG. The M4 is Dboys, the 733 is JG.

The SAM-R is G&P externals(FN marked receiver FTW!), with a King Arms pistol grip and bipod, and ACM M3 replica. There are also Surefire rail armor units on the top and bottom rails. Internals are Systema drop in M120 box with Prometheus Piston, cylinder head and nozzle. The hopunit is a G&P (for now) with a Prometheus bucking and tightbore. Built this thing from the ground up, upon which Redwolf decides to offer almost the same thing for $650. Bastards.

The M16a3 is a CA with a G&P receiver, off to a new home tomorrow.

The M24 is CA, with an advanced cylinder kit, PDI hop up and KN tightbore. Not AR, I know, but still fun.

Thems my current blasters.

My old TM M4 with new G&P M203. I was going to put it on my ICS M4RIS but it was extremely front heavy to its on here for now. Cant use it on here either I for now as I have removed the fuse holder and front wiring so it would attach.

IMG_4112.jpg

And both of them together.

IMG_4116.jpg

Edited by Nickel0001
Unless you're running 8K speed Internet, it's not like part of you dies every time Souske posts a picture. Some of us actually enjoy his work (what a concept, right?), and for those who don't, move to the next post.

ditto, keep up the good work souske

IMG_1149-1.jpg

Edited by mrblah