1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No and No.

The plastic mainspring housing is actually quite nice since it is rubberised like some real Detonics guns came with.

The plastic rear sight is a bit naff.

The brothers:

New grips on the Detonics, new Surefire H310-r on the big one, just need to replace every part of the big 1911.

post-18344-1203452890.jpg

Edited by amateurstuntman
No and No.

The plastic mainspring housing is actually quite nice since it is rubberised like some real Detonics guns came with.

The plastic rear sight is a bit naff.

:( :(

Hammer spring housing is nice, but only FOR a plastic. I still want it to be metal. :P

I agree. Rear sight is......

Ah well, I will wait hoping other companies bring out more complete kit. PGC and the likes. And please someone make the metal spring housing. :(

The easiest way is to use a TM Hi Capa housing. There are a few things that won't look perfect without more work (such as making it completely flat on the bottom) but you can easily fit a Hi Capa MSH to a TM 1911.

Finally resurrected my Delta Comp gun. No longer a 10mm, but at least I got the comp unit back on.

fd43d06f.jpg

8b9449cc.jpg

95ec9f37.jpg

hit man 2 - hkssr20det :) thanks for your input dudes.

This is one of the first generation of airsoft gun, 1911 colt government custom type, spring powered, produced in 1985 by Yonezawa Japan, so plastic and PRIMITIVE!!!!

Behold!!

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

too bad its slightly broken, it won't locking when i cocked it... but if you hold the slide forward it still can shoot the bullet...

in case you guys wanna see it in action, luckily there is a guy who posted it on youtube:

you may say it's lame gun, but back in the early late 80s, it was still awesome to have this gun hehehe....

Hey, I have a question for all you 1911 people. Are the WE Full Metal 1911's any good? I read that they are TM compatible, and I am also wondering whether they have accurate trademarks. I am a total trademark freak. :P

No trademarks at all, except the caspians versions. Performance wise not the best, good for the money but definately not as good as TM. Not fully compatiable with a TM 1911. Lower frame of the WE is based off of the Hi-capa. In short, get a TM or WA.

Edited by krame
Hey, I have a question for all you 1911 people. Are the WE Full Metal 1911's any good? I read that they are TM compatible, and I am also wondering whether they have accurate trademarks. I am a total trademark freak. :P

As Kreme said WE is not actually TM compatible(to the 1911 anyway). KJW's 2nd generation Full Metal 1911 is however TM 1911 compatible(clone of the TM design), can use TM mags and possibly internal parts(I'll know soon enough when mine gets here). No trades though other then a limited initial run with laser etched trades.....