1911 Picture Thread

I wasn't suggesting that you purchase a $750 airsoft pistol, just ridiculing the notion that by purchasing a WE Tactical and a set of grips and combining the two you somehow get a Marsoc. It's sort of like buying a Pontiac Fiero, putting racing slicks on it, and saying it's a Lotus Espirit or some Ferrari.

Now if you insist on making a ghetto Marsoc, buy a WE 1911a1 and a WE tactical, take the controls and slide from the WE tactical, take the frame from the 1911a1, mod the a1 frame to accept the beavertail safety. Next buy a dawson precision rail, drill 3 holes in the a1 frame and affix the rail, then put the whole thing together.

yeah, but thats alot of work, and also a good amount of money. im really fine with just the WE tactical/gunner grip combo. for now

plus, i want a good performing, powerful pistol as well, thats why i sold my WA. their performance, IN MY OPINION is far inferior to their build... although they are plastic. really, they just get all the small details right. if i wanted a showpiece, then i would not play airsoft.

me, i want a GUN

-Joe

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw. .pertaining to the Angelina's gun. . I find it weird it has that comp and still the barrel bushing intact. . is that common? I've usually seen comps that attach using the barrel bushing slots on the slide. . but not together.

I knew I've seen it before. Not in person, but flipping through Brownells catalog #60 while spending quality time in the office.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/Pro...0BUSHING%20COMP

If no one does it before me, I may get one to throw on this;

HPIM1286.jpg

I like the look of the extended mag also. Very nice.

Not sure if this is meant to be in this section, but im sure it will be of interest to some of you. All I know is I love it.

IMG00155.jpg

My new AMT Hardballer

My next one is arriving next week. Im one happy chappy

Edited by RockDog
I knew I've seen it before. Not in person, but flipping through Brownells catalog #60 while spending quality time in the office.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/Pro...0BUSHING%20COMP

I like the look of the extended mag also. Very nice.

good find! My next guess was it is a one-piece

Edited by the cleaner

M1911A1

A custom jobbie i did a while back for a close buddy who no longer plays. She's mine now though! MWAHAHAHAHA

stats:

-tm 1911a1

-original run pgc kit

-guarder springs (modified)

-oldschool out of production stylin hogue walnut grips :D

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

DETONICS .45

Ever since tm announced this baby i was all over it, patiently waiting for that beautiful day when i would have it.

stats:

-tm detonics

-guarder metal kit

-guarder spring set

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

cousins!

13.jpg

these are not wall hangers :P i skirmish every gun i own.

Pair of KWA 1911s.

Top - Full Metal Version (340 fps)

Bottom - Metal Slide Version (320 fps)

Still some of the best stock 1911s out there. Too bad no one else likes them, so the aftermarket support is nil:

02.jpg

And yeah, those Hogues are amazing. I wish I had found them...

Edited by hkssr20det

Wilson combat rules B)

wilsonsmarkwl7.jpg

And the full version

finalcqb2sk9.jpg

So here is my wilson combat CQB (still need to fix some mechnaical problems to finish it :rolleyes: )

Based on Wilson FBI (WA)

Kit Wilson Combat CQB railed (PGC)

Outer barrel & Chamber stainless steel (GUARDER)

Barrel bushing & Grips (Wilson RS)

Surefire X200

Need to think at another 1911 custom now :D

Edited by Skodajocky
Are the KWA 1911 basically the same fully traded KSC that they had last year? Just without the trades? I know I've seen the KSC logo on your review on ASB for the plastic frame one.

I honestly don't know. I have never seen a version 2 KSC in person. If what we know about Glocks holds true, then yes, but KWA USA is trying to do some of their own stuff.

The full metal gun does shoot noticeably harder than any other KWA I have shot (4 or 5 now) so they did upgrade something in the mag (probably the valve) to gain an extra 20 fps. Tested it in my buddies metal slide version and his picked up the missing 20 fps.

Wilson combat rules B)

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4929/wilsonsmarkwl7.jpg

And the full version

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5785/finalcqb2sk9.jpg

So here is my wilson combat CQB (still need to fix some mechnaical problems to finish it :rolleyes: )

Based on Wilson FBI (WA)

Kit Wilson Combat CQB railed (PGC)

Outer barrel & Chamber stainless steel (GUARDER)

Barrel bushing & Grips (Wilson RS)

Surefire X200

Need to think at another 1911 custom now :D

Nice man. Real nice.

Where did you buy the PGC wilson kit from?

@Junior : got mine on WGC before it came "Stop ordering"

@asinapple8805: the TM doesn't exist yet when i start the project ;) (nor wilson kit for it :rolleyes: ). If there will be a kit for TM corresponding to my next project (don't know what yet :P ) , may be I'll take one.

Edited by Skodajocky

Newly Aquired TM 1911A1

3311746a.jpg

3311746a.jpg

3311746a.jpg

3311746a.jpg

About 15 min later...

3311747b.jpg

3311747c.jpg

3311747d.jpg

Pending on availability and funding I want to get a black Nova Springfield kit for it and do a 2 tone slide....along with the needed internal upgrades. The goal is to be a customized pistol that has some bling but not modeled anything specific....I am also considering getting a PDI Nash Comp...maybe...