1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tough to keep it together. It lasted about that long for me too. I've tried epoxy and even trying to bend the metal that holds it together to keep it there and nothing seems to be permanent.

That would be great if I could get that much. Anyone in the market? :)

It adds up to about 700 new, but you might have a bit of a difficult time selling a used pistol for retail price.

devgru, is that metal or plastic?

scaar: i bet those were like $1500... you are waaay rich. i saw your MG42...

-Joe

Nope, 200USD per gun plus 60USD per grip

and as requested: Another shot of gold:

gildeddragon13.jpg

Edited by Scaar
is that a meusoc? better pics without light? how is it mounted? what make is the pistol? sorry if you posted it before, i didnt see it...

nice

-Joe

Looks like a Western Arms 1911 from what I can see of the trades, maybe a Prime kit. The light clamps onto the frame and is held in place by a long slide release as well as a hex screw that presses up against the trigger guard IIRC.

Edited by birchm
Looks like a Western Arms 1911 from what I can see of the trades, maybe a Prime kit. The light clamps onto the frame and is held in place by a long slide release as well as a hex screw that presses up against the trigger guard IIRC.

ya its an MEU, but wait, Prime makes MEU metal kits? i thought it was only PGC. maybe its plastic haha

ya its an MEU, but wait, Prime makes MEU metal kits? i thought it was only PGC. maybe its plastic haha

It's a indeed a Western Arms MEU with a Prime metal kit and Pachmayer signature grips. I'll try to make some pictures of the 1911 without the light this weekend.

Onslaugh the light is surefire 310r. You can only find it second hand, ebay, etc. I posted link to ebay auction surefire 610r (which is longer version of 310r) on last page. It's 650 $ right now with safariland holster. Way too much for me :/ Maybe if i was an owner of full metal MeuSoc ... ;)

Onslaugh the light is surefire 310r. You can only find it second hand, ebay, etc. I posted link to ebay auction surefire 610r (which is longer version of 310r) on last page. It's 650 $ right now with safariland holster. Way too much for me :/ Maybe if i was an owner of full metal MeuSoc ... ;)

650 is about twice what the 310 costs when new. It's too bad that Surefire discontinued it, but I guess they decided to go with the mr07 rail mount in order to capitalize on some of the rail mounted lights available on the market.

It's a indeed a Western Arms MEU with a Prime metal kit and Pachmayer signature grips. I'll try to make some pictures of the 1911 without the light this weekend.

mm, please do.

and ya, its a shame surefire discontinued the 310r and 610r :(