1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cheapest option is the King Arms pistol laser mount, which basically is a rail mount that attaches to the trigger guard. Slightly more expensive is a real steel dawsons rail or similar device, which requires you to drill some holes in the frame in order to attach securely, then there are the really expensive options which go from about twice as expensive as your actual pistol to as much as 6 times as expensive, namely the Surefire MR07 mount on the cheap end, and the 310 and 610 on the expensive end (where you pay a premium because they're relatively rare and discontinued).

Ok, but if i drill a hole in my 1911 will if fit or will it block anything? like the recoil spring?

It's no longer "Royal Hong Kong Police?"

HK police never used the 1911?

Your watch is running 21 minutes behind?

The gun is cocked but not on safe?

There's a white hair on the third stripe up from the bottom left corner of the pic?

You haven't changed your sheets? :P

Why thank you. I probably should have remembered that pictures don't need to be posted at the exact moment they're taken, so the watch is probably on time though......

Fail. Cookie taken away.

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Check redwolf, wgc, uncompany. They have many slides for hi-capa. The one that You posted is out of stock right now, but there are other two tone slides if You don't mind something else than kimber. Or buy black and sand sides. Also if You buy hi-capa slide for for 1911 You need to buy sight for this slide and make sure it has a cut for barel bushing.

Hey I asked this in another thread but with no response. Can someone post a picture, or even better, a parts list for a MGS3 1911.

Most people went with a two tone kimber or springfield slide. IIRC you're looking for a 1911 with wood grips, silver extended controls, two tone slide, and novak rear sight.