• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My WA1911 with metal slide

WA1911.jpg

WA19111.jpg

WA19112.jpg

WA19113.jpg

WA19114.jpg

sorry for the bad quality camera phone pics..unfortunately this baby is for sale since i'm not able to put my classic surefire light on it and need to get a complete metal body kit, and just don't have the money for that right now :( ..but she is a beauty

What are good places to buy metal kits for a WA? Because almost every site I looked at (UNC, WGC, Dentrinity, Redwolf) only has like two or three kits in stock (expensive ones ^^)

I don't want a fancyspansy kit, just a simpel, good and not too expensive one. With option to build in new combat sights.

Edited by Zmarre
What are good places to buy metal kits for a WA? Because almost every site I looked at (UNC, WGC, Dentrinity, Redwolf) only has like two or three kits in stock (expensive ones ^^)

I don't want a fancyspansy kit, just a simpel, good and not too expensive one. With option to build in new combat sights.

www.boomarms.com , i've checked it out and they got quite a bit. was gonna get one for my gun but..no funds <_<

hey Parsley, how do the WE guns function?..i've been thinking bout getting one for awhile on ehobbyasia and liked how they're already full metal and come with 2 mags..but just curious how they perform and how the availability on upgrades are for them.

Edited by pforcerecon
hey Parsley, how do the WE guns function?..i've been thinking bout getting one for awhile on ehobbyasia and liked how they're already full metal and come with 2 mags..but just curious how they perform and how the availability on upgrades are for them

this isnt the normal, this is the hybrid version, it takes hicapa mags,

the performance is excellent, power is 300+ and the accuracy is fantastic,

DEFINATELY recommend, good luck finding one with trades though

also means you can upgrade it like the hicapa series,

Edited by Parsley

I searched for Prime, and still came up with 5 (five) kits for a WA M1911. But anyway.

Does anyone have an idea whether this kit would fit on my SCW3? Because it simply states 'SCW' and not SCW1 or something. And are the sights milled into the slide or could I add better ones?

To stay ontopic: my for now still plastic gun:

hogue.jpg

Edited by Zmarre
Does anyone have an idea whether this kit would fit on my SCW3? Because it simply states 'SCW' and not SCW1 or something. And are the sights milled into the slide or could I add better ones?

No it won't fit sadly as it's an it's an SCW1 kit, (notice the frame cut for the SCW 1 firing pin).

The sights are separate, but the front sight is a sort of disc with a couple of pegs that sits in a slot the slide thus becoming the semi circular profile of the "A1" front sight, tricky if you want to change it - unless you make your own ;)

Edited by Mobius Strip

Yeah, those Hogue grips are awesome. They look good, and feel like pure sechs. Seriously.

Too bad I sold the gun to this lady (yes, that's during a skirm!) but I just ordered another one on dentrinity.

And thanks Mobius.

I think I'll be getting this metal kit, and have it beadblasted silver. Then add some decent sights (Novak? Bomar? LeBear? Cheap, decent and fitting) and Hogue grips and this will be my CQB beast.

I don't want to offend and I hope I do not … but I guess the most precious thing on this are the grips ;)

The rear sight looks a bit weired and too low profiled for a Novak Wilson , more like the one installed on the Marui Hicapa 4.3. But if it works well, I guess the price and the fact that it is full metal out of the box, might make this one a pretty good deal. Even more if you compare it to the price you have to pay or the Western Arms one.

Edited by SamJacksonFan