1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man.

there are a few TINY details that arent 100% MARSOC, but im dont spending money on things i dont really care about for the sake of minute ######. it has the general look of the MARSOC, which is what i wanted, and it is very functional.

perfect for me

hey... why doesnt your slide have the Kimber emblem?

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe

Quick question, as I really do not know much about 1911's, or the selling factor of GBB's.. I am looking to sell my TM MEU, with 2 mags. I have only ran 134a through the pistol, and lubed and cleaned it before and after every use. It only has about ~100 rounds through it, tops. How much would you guys recommend selling it for? Also, it comes with the box and manual, etc.

Hey I want to make my Tm 1911 into a commander model so im thinking of diffrent 4.3 hicapa slides. Ive seen the guarder slides but i just hate the fact that they are all square and blocky. The only 4.3 slide that is rounded is the shooters design INFINITY.I also was thinking of getting a full size slide and getting it chopped down custom.Only problem is that ill have to use BOMAR sights.Any suggestions would be great.

thanks man.

there are a few TINY details that arent 100% MARSOC, but im dont spending money on things i dont really care about for the sake of minute ######. it has the general look of the MARSOC, which is what i wanted, and it is very functional.

perfect for me

hey... why doesnt your slide have the Kimber emblem?

-Joe

Mine does mate, its on the other side of the pistol. It has warrior in small writing on the side taken in the photos, just under the ejection port.

Anyone know if night sights are compatible with airsoft or the mod to get them on? Or even good airsoft night sights?

You can buy cheap "stick on" sights from here:

http://www.nitesiters.com/

This way you dont have to deal with the fitting if they dont just drop in.

Seem to work pretty well and its just 10$:

Sights from a Hicapa 4.3?

Because it has the looks of the MEU copy by WE, but seems to be way better finish quality. So I guess it is only the rear sight that makes me guessing it.

Well, you have the kit, I just got the grips :) (just ignore the magwell … I only put them the grips on to see, how they look installed … they are supposed to go on an Operator build)

springfield_bk_2.jpg

springfield_red_2.jpg

Edited by SamJacksonFan