1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M1911A1.jpg

WA SCW3 Colt M1911A1 with Prime kit and CAW woods. Solid performer with .28g. Old pic, should take a new one due natural wear.

Edit: I had this dejavu feeling...Maybe I should invest in a walking stick :D Anyway enjoy the repost.

Edited by Korppi
I recall seeing a 1911 with a threaded barrel as standard can anyone confirm the manufacturer and where i might find one?

Western Arms made one about a year or two back, out of production though. WGC and Redwolf both have pictures of it, but it is also out of stock at both of them.

I'd personally save and get a BHI Serpa one, i've got one for my WA Kimber and its one of the best holsters i've ever had (got one for my Glock 19 and 17).

Steer clear of cheap holsters, but that said you can pick up the ACM Serpa's cheap and they should do the same thing.

Just dont sacrifice price for keeping you pride and joy ;)

Then if do want it as a drop leg you can get the ACM Serpa drop leg panels for them, thats what i'll be doing ;)

Keep that sexy 1911 safe :)

Cheers *AL* aka Lofty

310R just got here today :D Thanks Payne!

CIMG0106.jpg

CIMG0108.jpg

This is a TM WE hybrid. TM internals, KM tightbore, Guarder recoil kit, Modified TM grip frame for Hicapa beaver tail, Nineball hammer, and a WE Metal slide from a WE tactical. Also real OD warrior grips

Nineball extended guide rod, Action piston head and bulb, and Guarder airight mag rubbers are all on the way

310R just got here today :D Thanks Payne!

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/vd...it/CIMG0106.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/vd...it/CIMG0108.jpg

This is a TM WE hybrid. TM internals, KM tightbore, Guarder recoil kit, Modified TM grip frame for Hicapa beaver tail, Nineball hammer, and a WE Metal slide from a WE tactical. Also real OD warrior grips

Nineball extended guide rod, Action piston head and bulb, and Guarder airight mag rubbers are all on the way

You're welcome bro. :) Nice pics BTW.

I am already missing the light and holster a lot. :( LOL :P Oh well, the depression will leave me once I get my hands on that A&K MK43 I have been saving for. :D

You could get the TM Hardballer but it has a rather low FPS and uses those stupid looking stick mags.

As for the WA Hardballer, you would be hard pressed to get one as they were a limited edition i believe and most places have them as discontinued.

'FireKnife'

True, looked a nice pistol but at the short time it was widely available i had barely enough money to go and skirmish, never mind buy anything new.

Well if they do re-release them then i will very much try and get my hands on one and put some better grips on and that's it for me.

'FireKnife'