1911 Picture Thread

My latest project. Ive got a vintage 1911 and a Kimber Warrior (modern) so this is my attempts at a futuristic Springfield Armory 1911. Its a mix of Hi-Capa and TM MEU, but Ive kept it single stack because I like the look alot more. Anyway enough of the chatter, heres the pics. I will list the mods underneath. Its full metal and has awesome recoil.

BILD0532.jpg

BILD0535.jpg

BILD0534.jpg

BILD0533.jpg

BILD0531.jpg

Modification Details

Tokyo Marui M.E.U Pistol with the following:

Airsoft Surgeon Shuey Custom Slide

Creation Metal Silver Outer Barrel

Hi Capa Front & Rear Sights

Hi Capa Recoil Guide, Hop up & Blow Back Unit

Kimber Style Trigger

VFC Metal Lower Frame

Real Steel Springfield Armory Cross Cannon Grips

Removed Lanyard Ring Of MSH

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*fruitcage* me Nick!!

That thing looks like a absolute beast :o

It turned out brilliantly mate, very impressive and extremely unique. I don't recall seeing a pistol like that before.

The slide is fantastic and the wooden grips really set it off. A good mix of modern and traditional :D

10/10 Go straight to the top of the class :P

You better never sell this one mate...only if it's to me!

Edited by chris u'5

Cheers Chris. Im thinking of adding a silver hammer to it next, maybe a PDI one. Then need to find a silencer adapter for it. I think its a 14mm thread in the barrel so would have to be 14mm on both ends of the adapter. Any ideas where to source one bud? Thanks for the comments mate

Yeah, I use them if I live long enough.

It is a total pain carrying that many mags though.

I have shoulder holster for the detonics, a serpa for the 1911, a dropleg nylon holster for the 226 and a lot of mag pouches.

Every now and then I can get through all the mags before I die but I usually don't.

The Detonics are nearly finished, I just need stainless steel mag catches, safeties and slide stops but they will cost about £170 so I am going to have to wait them out.

The 1911 has a cut down and pinned grip safety so it has the same profile as the frame and I made up a full length inner barrel for the comp.

Sweet Korppi! I remember your pic from back in the day. Please take some updated pics, I wish CAW would re-release those grips. They would sell heaps!

Thanks mate :) Got a two pics but the wear isn't really too visible with this excuse of cam I have :P1 2

Yes you red my mind. I hope that in the near future someone will release a hex type screws. Until then i have to live with it. Thanks for the compliments the4thpower3.

Also, i think i am going to change the grips because i don't like the fact that they doesnt stick to the magwell.

Edited by baias6230
Yes you red my mind. I hope that in the near future someone will release a hex type screws. Until then i have to live with it. Thanks for the compliments the4thpower3.

Also, i think i am going to change the grips because i don't like the fact that they doesnt stick to the magwell.

I am assuming no one makes the socket head hex screw for Marui 1911? unless we change the threaded insert into the frame?