1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you just have random cases lying around? those are very nice....

The one for my fiancee's gun is an old samsonite briefase I had laying around that I stripped. The second it a storage box I made in my freshman year of highschool that was originally for some of my MTG cards...I just recently converted it to storing guns.

external: Guarder frame, slide & steel outer barrel, Laylax trigger & Kimber rubber grips.

internal: Guarder recoil & hammer spring, King arms floating valve & piston head set, X-fire 05 barrel & KM hop packing.

280 FPS w/ .03g bb's. Pretty decent range but no so impressive blowback after 5th shot or so; I think the magazine cools down too quickly. Just a handy piece to keep as a sidearm...

1911A1.jpg

Edited by Cyclops-a-thon
thats the pic i was referring to... saw it on page one, and want it.

so, hound, how'd you make/get that?

any Raptor 5inch will do, they look mighty swell :D

-Joe

hey joe,

i personally got it off mathub for a very reasonable price. I believe it was orriginally a custom build orderd by him from boomarms. Your best bet for getting hold of one is cheecking there to see if there are any kits from the second release or boomarms customs in stock although as, not being able to buy at the moment, it's been a long time since i've browsed there.

cheers

hound