1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Werent most of those parts expensive regardless? I guess Id rather put expensive parts on a nice gun. xD (As both my new M4 and MEU cost alot. xD ) Then again maybe new WEs are good. I only used the first one they had and that was pants.

Yeah Sure, Maybe I saved $250. But hey, most of the parts will swap over to a TM If i decide to go that route someday. and the WE's have gotten better since they reinforced the hammer assembly and sear.

Thinking of building a 1911 with the Nova Kimber Warrior kit, any suggestions for a magwell?

NOVA magwell maybe... :rolleyes:

Thanks RacingManiac and the4thpower for the nice comments. I love them too :P

Edited by baias6230
baias3260, that is a BEAUTIFUL 1911 you have there. A real work of art.

Seconded. I follow this thread religiously, and yours is one of the nicest I've seen. The grips look great.

The next awesome picture posted in this thread will kick off Mk. III. Anyone up to the challenge? :D

Just got this today a MGC M199A1 Officer. This used to have hogue grips but I replaced them with fake Ivory grips. As Vincent Hanna would say THATS A GREAAAAAAAAAT GUN.

The actual gun used by Al Pacino in Heat

Series80Heat.jpg

My version

GP7J2523Copy.jpg

GP7J2520Copy.jpg

Online article of the Al Pacino Pistol from Heat

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/?p=992

I saw them on www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~gssanko. Pretty interesting. They seem to be made by Bomber wich i think is related to Prime somehow.

Nice link, Brass V12 would go nice with my Gilded Wilson to make one of the most famous movie .45's. £887 price tag soon changed my mind on thast one though!