1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i'll jump on the Raptor bandwagon.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8113/raptorjh2.jpg

holy jesus. i just died

that is my new permanent wallpaper on my psp. wow

thats the EXACT weapon i am going to get in reality. hitman, mind pm'ing me and telling me the specifics on how to get those grips? from what i understand, i buy this:

http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/customshop/raptor.php

and tell them the serial number, and they can sell me grips like yours?

wow

-Joe

Joe I may be wrong, but if you're buying a RS raptor then they should come with those grips already. If not, make the gunshop get you a replacment set. Unless you are buying it used, then in that case all you would need to do is contact Kimberamerica and give them the gun's serial number for a replacment set.

You can tell you're from California. Your grass is so much different then Jersey grass.

What kind of Grips were those? Micarta?

Yeah, I do live in a nicer place.....ha!

The grips were from VZ and were Canvas Micarta so halfway between the lightest and G10.

My marui 1911 + nova marsoc kit + TK parts + few other goodies just arived today :D:D. Now i have to wait 2 weeks to go back home to check it :(:(:(:( I'll post some pics when I finish the gun. I'm happy because there was no VAT, and no other fees with the parcel worth more than 600$ before downgrade to 30% by WGC :) First time shopping with them and I'm really happy :) Got free WGC baseball hat ;)

Yes it is a TM with a Nova Marsoc kit. So far it has

Nova Marsoc kit

Nova Kimber Grip Safety

Nine Ball 3 hole trigger

Nineball Oval Hammer

Nineball Full Length recoil spring guide

Polished stock barrel bushing

Painted stock grips

The finish on the barrel is very very shiny but it gets scratched up so easily and ends up looking horrible. I took some fine sandpaper to the chamber and sanded in repeating one direction strokes getting all the scratches out and giving it a slightly brushed look and then polished it up with metal polish. I think it looks way better than it did originally. I should do the same to the rest of the barrel now that I think of it...